TWENTY-SIX

Chapter Twenty-Six| Archibald

A few days later

"I thought you said this would be a quick job, we rob Dario for all he's got and then end this alliance," I spoke. 

"It will be quick, we are so close, the both of you can't give up now," Pierce says. "We just need a better plan." 

"No, you fucked it up, you messed it all up," I paced the room. "I will not let you fuck this up for me."

"Excuse me," he scoffed. "What the hell do you have to lose?"

"My fucking business, my fortune, flipping everything..." I shrieked. My dumb fucking husband left everything to Dario in his will, all of our business ventures, everything we've worked for. He is seen as the son I never gave him, excuse me if I had a career to focus on. I've always felt that he resented me for not giving him a kid, but he knew what he was signing up for when he married me. 

But, he just had to fuck me over on his deathbed, so I did what I had to do. Sergio was the only person in Dario's circle that knew about it, Dario plus this money he would never give up the lifestyle that he was living. But, I convinced him to join me for a better life, causing him to give everything up. Even, being with his brother. Giving Sergio what he wanted and keeping him close to me helped me make sure he never found out about his inheritance from my late husband. 

Handed him over to Pierce so he to keep an eye on him, while I lived my life. But, I forgot how much of a snake, my nephew was, when it came to money. 

"I say we kill Sunlyn and make all of our lives easier," Pierce said.

I slapped him upside the head. "Are you crazy? Then, Dario won't rest until he finds out who killed her. I saw the way he looked at her during that Christmas party, that boy is in love." lighting her cigarette, "Plus, she is making me a lot of money at the moment."

They were stuck on the brink of giving up, hoping that something good comes out of this for them. "Look we don't need to kill her, just slowly pull her out of his life."

Easy. 

"And how do we do that, smart-ass," Sergio spoke. 

"I'll handle it, you don't worry your pretty little head about that." I slowly looked Sergio up and down, checking him out. His visible disgust doesn't bother him as I continue to do it. 

"Don't worry, we will all be filthy rich soon." 

...

Cassidy

"Oh My God, Theo," I moan as Theo fucks me again for the morning. 

After Theo made me cum three times last night. I woke up around four a.m., horny as ever. I didn't want to bother Theo as he sleeps, but I guess my squirming slowly woke him up. So, he course gave me what I wanted, fucking me right back to sleep. Both of us woke up again at 10 in the morning. Barely saying good morning, before he was inside me again. 

"Shit, I can't," I started to slow down my movements as I rode his dick. 

He doesn't even let me catch my breath while grabbing my hips. Pushing his dick deeper into me, my knees go weak as he pounds harder.  Then, stopping, putting me to lay on my back, before shoving his dick right back into me. Grinding his hips deeper, so that his large shaft is buried inside me. 

Pressing his thumb against my clit, rubbing. Even with him doing it so lightly, it sends shivers throughout my whole body, from the built-up pressure.  "You want me to come in this fucking pussy?" He asked.