TWENTY

Chapter Twenty| Dario

"Can you guys calm down? You're acting as if you've never seen women before

"Can you guys calm down? You're acting as if you've never seen women before."

I scold Theo and Sergio for acting like straight horndogs toward the women in the club. I look around our section, noticing the attractive women, none living up to the beauty of Sunlyn. "Jesus, can a man get his dick wet?" my brother threw his hands in the air.

"You can do whatever you want after we complete this deal," I light my cigar. "I don't need you, idiots, ruining this for me."

"We still have a good twenty minutes before they get here, until then I'm going to have a little bit of fun," Sergio said as a woman in a tight body con dress slid onto his lap.

I rolled my eyes, standing from my seat. Leaning on the balcony that looked over my club, while the song, 'Look Back at It' played throughout the place. The open floor was packed with people practically grinding against each other. My eyes shot to the woman in a silk red dress whining her hips, they looked so familiar.

She lifts her head up with a smile on her face. "What the fuck," I yell.

She never told me, she was going out tonight.

"Damn, I didn't know Sunlyn was going to be here tonight," Theo speaks up next to me.

My jaws tighten.

"I'm guessing you didn't know either," he grins.

I turn my attention back to her, noticing a guy trying to get behind her. I feel my blood start to boil. "Oh shit, what are you gonna do about that?" Theo says next to me.

"Shut up."

I see her shrug him off, walking away from him and the dance floor.

I fly down the stairs, not taking my eyes off her. She walked towards the bathroom with Cass. I wait outside until she comes out. I stand in front of her, blocking her path, but she doesn't notice me because she was laughing with Cass. She then bumps into my chest.

Looking up at me with those pretty brown eyes.

"What are you doing here, Sunlyn?" I grunt.

She turns her head to Cass, I'm still staring at her. She turns her head back to me, "I decided to take Cass out, you know, show her around a little."

"You didn't mention that to me when we were on the phone."

"It was a last-minute kind of thing."

"You have to let me know these things."

"Why? So, you can have your men following me around? I'm surprised, you didn't have them camped outside my house before you left yesterday," she crossed her arms over her chest making her boobs poke out more. Well, actually I did. But, it seems like some of my men don't know how to do their jobs. But, that's a problem, I'll deal with later.