TWENTY-FOUR

Chapter Twenty-Four| Sunlyn

*This chapter starts from Sunlyn's POV before the attack happens*

I come forward and kiss Cassidy's cheek, "Love you."

"Love you too, bestie," she says before I turn my back and leave the room.

Taking the grand staircase up to Dario's room, lightly knocking while opening the door. I hear the faint sounds of water running in the bathroom when I walk inside the room. I walk towards the bathroom door, slowly opening it, the light fog danced out of the bathroom. Looking up from the floor, I see Dario's naked silhouette on the other side of the shower glass door.

He doesn't notice my presence at first, his head tilted down, hand pressed against the wall. Showerhead above him as the water runs down his tan skin.

I bite my lip, squeezing my thighs together, and I close the door behind me. Loud enough to get his attention. He looks up at me and says nothing. As I bend down and slide out of my shorts, never breaking eye contact with him. Pulling my shirt over my head, showing my naked breasts. His eyes light up with lust.

Here I am, still in my lace panties as he takes in my half-naked body. His dick visibly getting hard.

I swear that thing will break me in half one day.

"Come here, darling," he said in a low voice. I move towards the glass door, open it and step into the shower. Dario doesn't hesitate to put his hands on my body. His wet palms glided up and down my hips, sliding down to my ass grasping it roughly. Moving his hands to the waistband of my panties, sliding them down my legs.

"Step out of them," he gets on his knees as I put my hands on his shoulders to keep myself balanced. Discarding the underwear on the other side of the shower. I gulp, looking down at him as he stares up at me. "I haven't even touched this pussy and it's already wet for me." Face to face with my pussy, pushing my legs apart, placing open-mouth kisses on my clit. While showing more love to my pussy, he moans while sucking hard on my clit.

Grabbing my left ankle, lifting my leg up to get a better view of my glistening cunt. Moving closer to my body, to where he is practically under me. Throwing my leg over his shoulder, licking up and down my slit. At this point, my moans are out of control. Leaning back on the shower wall, my hand caressed his hair. Morely trying to keep my balance as my legs start to shake, feeling the orgasm about to erupt out of me.

"Dario, I'm gonna cum," I squeal out.

He hums in response but doesn't stop his assault on me. My orgasm hits me like a fucking freight train.

He didn't even use his fingers on me, what kind of magical shit is this.

Removing my leg from his shoulder, he places light kisses up my body as he stands up. Pulling me into his hard chest by my waist, kissing my neck. I just know he's gonna leave a mark. Not saying a word, he lifts me up in his arms, I squeal at the sudden motion. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I fell him stroke himself with one arm while holding me up in the other. Directing placing himself right at my entrance. I moan as he slowly stretches me out.

It's official, this is my new favorite position.

He grunts as I tighten around his large length. "Fuck, Dario just like that," I hiss out as he pushes me back down on him.