FOUR

Chapter Four| Sunlyn

I'm so glad I came out to this place tonight, we've spent the last two hours talking, him requesting for me to try different dishes, and little bits of flirting, he is so fucking charming

I'm so glad I came out to this place tonight, we've spent the last two hours talking, him requesting for me to try different dishes, and little bits of flirting, he is so fucking charming. Both legs are draped over his thigh, he has his arm around my waist.

"So, how much more flirting would I have to do to get you to come home with me?" he asked as he draws circles on my waist.

"Depends on what we would be doing," I say, and he laughs.

"Whatever you want to do," he says as he tightens his hands around my waist. Staring deep into my eyes. His gaze shifts to my lips, he is playing a dangerous game. "I want to kiss you so bad right now," he says.

"Then, do it," I say without breaking eye contact.

He keeps the same grip around my waist. Moving his other hand to cup my cheek, he moves in slowly. First, setting a light peck on my lips, before going in for the kill. I move my arms up, wrapping them around his neck. He bites my lip, and I let out a small gasp. He takes that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He moves his hand from my face and slides it down my thigh. I start to get butterflies in my stomach, I could literally feel my panties getting wetter. Then, he breaks the kiss.

"Let's get out of here," he says. I nod and stand up trying to regroup myself with the loud voices snapping me out of the trance I was in. He grabs my hand leading us to the front exit. When we are outside, he pulls me closer to his side. And wait for the valet to pull up with his car.

"Car is coming out now, sir" the security outside spoke up. He nodded and then turned his head to me. I was too busy staring at the street to notice. Then an all-black C-class Mercedes pulled up, the valet came out of the car and handed the keys to...

"Aren't your employees gonna wonder where you're going?" I questioned.

"They'll be fine. Today was just a check-in, can't spend all my time there. What would my other restaurants think."

"You have more...then you must have money."

He shrugged, "I'm comfortable."

That's what every rich guy says.

Picking up my phone. I decide to send a quick text to Cassidy just because.

Me: A BITCH IS GETTING FREAKY 2NITE, I'll text you all of the details later

12:30 am