ELEVEN

Chapter Eleven | Dario

Slowly opened my eyes, stretching my arms above my head. Sunlyn is still fast asleep on my chest. She always looks so peaceful when she sleeps. Her bonnet was sliding off her head, I quickly fix it for her. Knowing how annoyed she gets when she wakes up with it off of her head.

She lightly stirs as I fix it, stretching her arm that was resting on my chest. Unconsciously moving it down to my crotch.

Fuck...

I feel my dick make a tent through my sweat. Not again, after eating her out last night. I was hard as a fucking rock, and I couldn't go to sleep. So, I waited until after she fell asleep. I took the coldest shower of my life, and it didn't even work. I couldn't stop thinking about how wet she was. And the way she came all over my face. I just wanted to stick my cock deep inside her.

So, I just stroked myself in the shower, I was trying to be as quiet as possible. But it didn't matter considering, Sunlyn likes to keep the tv on when she sleeps.

She wanted to move slowly when it came to sex. So, I wasn't going to break the promise I made to her. Even if she came all over my mouth last night. Besides, the next time I get into that pussy, she won't be able to walk for weeks after I'm done with her.

So, honestly, it's her funeral.

I take the duvet off of my body and get out the bed. Going into the bathroom, stripped my clothes, and got into the shower. Scrubbing my body, trying to think of anything that was a turn off. To get rid of my hard-on. After ten minutes in the shower, I shut the water off. Grabbing my towel and wrapped it around my waist. Wiping the fog of the mirror. Grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

Rinsing out my mouth and wiping down the sink. Walking into the bedroom, Sunlyn is sitting up, looking confused as ever.

"Good morning, darling," I say.

She murmurs a bunch of gibberish. I go to kiss her and she throws a pillow at my face. "Nope, I didn't brush my teeth yet," she jumps out of the bed.

"I don't care, I just want my good morning kiss."

"You are only saying that because you brushed your teeth already," she yells from the bathroom while brushing her teeth.

I laugh going into the closet and putting on some sweats. Then, I come back into my bedroom, and I hear the shower running. So, I decided to go finish up some work in my office. I haven't heard anything from Pierce since the day, he left my office. If this is his approach to taking me down, he really is more pathetic than I thought.

I open my laptop and check my emails.

Theodore Knight

My younger brother. Why would he be emailing me? He made himself clear, that he would never speak to me again and so did I.

"Ahh, what are you doing?" she puts her hands on her hips, wearing a black cami top and grey sweatpants.

"Just catching up on some work," I smile, she just stares at me, hands still on her hips.

"But, I could help you out in the kitchen," I lower my laptop and stand up from my seat.

"Crazy because I was thinking the same thing," she walks towards the kitchen. I follow after her watching her hips sway. Even in those sweatpants, her ass looks great. She opens the refrigerator, taking out all of the food that we prepped last night.

"You ready to cook," she rubs her hands together.

"As I'll ever be," I smile.

We get to work, everything was pretty easy to make. Sunlyn put on some music and we spent most of the time dancing around the kitchen to Etta James. Sunlyn lowly hummed to 'A Sunday Kind of Love', as she stirred the pot of pasta on the stove. I watched her while seasoning the chicken. I could watch her for hours, makes me imagine our future together. Cooking, Singing, and dancing in the kitchen until we grow old.