Chapter 17: Honeymoon (Part:1)

Klaus's P.O.V

I kissed Elena and held her.

"Now your mine forever." I said in her ear.

"Forever is a every long time." She said and kissed my jawline.

"You should know aren't you like 17?" I said remembering the first time we had sex and our conversation about forever.

She laughed and smiled at me.

"Come on love, we have to go off on our honeymoon." I said her forehead.

"Don't worry we don't have to pack the maids did it for us." I added.

"Klaus when I talk to Damon-" Elena started to say but I cut her off.

"I don't want to know. You mine now he lost so at the end it doesn't matter." I said.

"I love you." She said and kissed me.

"Come on we are waisting time. You still need to get out of your wedding dress" I said and led her out the church.

The driver opened the back seat door and me and Elena got in. He went to the other side and go in then drove off. He drove us back to the house so Elena could get changed. Elena sped in and got changed and sped back out with a more comfortable dress on. Then the driver drove us to the airport.

Elena was quiet but smiling. She looked out the window and I looked at her the whole ride there. 'I really did fall for the Doppelgänger- Elena.' I thought and chuckled.

"What?" Elena said and looked at me.

"Nothing just who would have thought you becoming my wife." I said smiled.

She smiled and kissed me.

"And I never been happier." She said and kissed me again.

We finally made it to the air port and the driver led us to my private jet.

"A private jet?!" Elena said and looked at me.

"You deserve the best." I said and led her on the plane. We sat beside each other, Elena got the seat by the window. She stared out of the window and I stared at her.

"We finally have eternity together." She said and looked at me.

"When I first became a vampire I thought I could never get married and settle down with someone. I would always be alone and my father laughed upon this making this his biggest curse he put on me..." I said as she looked at me with her doe eyes.

"You don't have to be alone anymore.. You have me..." She said and kissed me.

"It seems my curse has lifted." I said and kissed her deeply with love.

The plane ride was long and peaceful. After an hour Elena fell asleep on my shoulder, she was so peaceful and beautiful. Even though she lost all her friends she still choose me and you can feel her happiness.

The plane finally landed and it was the morning. We were finally in paris where our honeymoon would be.

"Elena time to wake up love." I said as I gently nudged her.

"Here already?!" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Well you did sleep most if the way here." I said and chuckled.

We got out the plane and Elena started to looked around.

"We're actually in Paris!" She said with excitement.

"Yes, where we will spend our honeymoon." I said and put my arm around her.

"So, how does a nice brunch sound?" I asked and kissed her.