Chapter 23: What Now?

Elena P.O.V

I waited for Klaus and hid in the bathroom.  I walked back and forth waiting and scared that Stefan bring me back.
I heard the door opened and foot steps walking around..
'Klaus..' I thought hoping it would be him.

Then there was a knock on the bathroom door and I froze.
'Please be Klaus...' I thought and didn't answer.

"Elena." A British voice said and my eyes widen.

"Klaus.." I whisper and un lock the bathroom door. I opened the door and a smiled came across my face.

"Klaus." I said and he smiled.

"Nice body." He said and I hugged him. Feeling his warms comfort me and every bad thing that he done went away...

He vigorously kissed and pushed me back onto the bathroom. He shut in lock the door and put my on the sink.

"I missed you." I said and kissed him down to his neck and back to his lips.

"You're alive." He whispered and took off my shirt.

I unbuckled his belt and then my nose started to bleed.
"What the hell." I said and blacked out.

Klaus P.O.V

"Elena! Elena!" I yelled as she fainted in my arms. I buckled up my pants and carried her out the bathroom.

"Stefan.. What a wonderful surprise." I said and smirked.

"Put her down Klaus." He said and Bonnie and Damon walked in.

I sighed and transformed my face into a hybrid.

I sped and drain bonnie of her blood in seconds before she can do some witchy spell on me with Elena still in my arms. Once I did that Elena woke up.

"Are you okay love?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." She said and Damon swooped and tried to attack me.

I dodge and choked him. I stuck my other hand through his chest and grabbed his heart.

"One move Stefan and you're brother is dead." I said and looked at him.

"Bonnie? Bonnie!" I heard elena yell behind me.

"Someone help B-Bonnie! Klaus do something!" I heard her beg as her friend's heart was fading.

I grunted and snap Damon's neck.

"Your going to be fine Bonnie! I'm so sorry.. Bonnie! Stefan do something!" She yelled.

"Why aren't you guys doing anything! Help Bonnie!" Elena screamed.

"Elena.." Stefan said. And I froze in guilt because I knew her best friend was gone.

"Bonnie?! Bonnie say something! You are not dead!" She yelled some more.

"Elena... Im sorry... Shes gone." I said and held her.

"No no no she not gone Klaus! Do something!"

"Im afraid I can't..."

"You killed her...." She said and pushed me away.

"You killed Bonnie!"

"I'm sorry... I was trying to protect you." I said.

"By killing Bonnie!?!" She yelled and study up.

"Elena.."

"No! She's dead now! How could- I don't even-"

"Elena.." Stefan said.

"Shes dead Stefan! I never wanted her dead!"

Elena's P.O.V

I looked back at Bonnie and walked out the gas station alone.. I was so lost.. Whats have I become and how to i get myself back...

Stefan then sped up to me and grab my arm.

"I can't Stefan.... I can't apologized for what I've done and put you through... Bonnie is... B-Bonnie is.." I rambled.

"Hey, hey.." Stefan comfort me.

"I'm not mad we all done terrible things and we all paid for it.. I never wanted to hurt you.. But Klaus couldn't keep getting away with what he was doing." Stefan said and hugged me.

I felt so guilty and stupid as he hugged me and I missed him so much... Why is he this forgiving..

" so what now..." I said.

" You either come home with me.. Or you go with Klaus.." He said calmly.

I looked back at the gas station and cringed as a tear went done my face.

" I can't even look at him.." I said and Stefan held my back and we walked to his car.

We made it back to Stefan's house and I got out.

" Thank you for letting me stay here... I just don't know what to do.." I said

"No problem you can have Damon's room. He hasn't been sleeping here for a while." Stefan said as he guided me inside.

"Thank you..."

"H-how do I tell Caroline that Bonnie is d-de-" I began to say.

"I'll tell her tomorrow.. Don't worry about it." Stefan said and comfort me.

A tear went down face and Stefan grab me and hug me.

" She's gone Stefan.. And he's all my fault." I said and hug him tightly.

" It's not your fault.. You did what anyone else would have done for.. Love." He said and held me.

I looked up to him and he gave me a gentle smile.

"I missed you.."