Chapter 32: Baby time

Elena's P.O.V
Ever since that kiss Elijah has been distant towards me, he won't even make eye contact with me. A part of me is angry with him because I feel like I lost him as a friend and it was all his fault, but the other part misses him greatly.

I got up from bed and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my long brown hair and sighed at the thought of Elijah. I removed my shirt and placed my hand on my enormous stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you soon." I whispered. I then heard a knock on the bedroom door. I put of a silk red robe and went to go answer it.

"Elijah.." I said shocked to see him.

"Is my brother here?" He said and leaned closer towards me.

"No.. he's not." I said not moving.

"Good." Elijah said and walked in. He shut the door and grabbed my arm.

"W-what are you doing?" I said out of breath of the intensity.

"I am in love with you Elena.. I cannot get you out of head.." Elijah said.

"Elijah." I whispered.

"I want you to be mine. Yes it is a selfish request and I understand if you say no. But I needed to tell you this. I've been in love with you since I first met you." He continued and pulled me closer.

"I-I.." I began to talk but he cut me off.

"Please.. don't say anything please." He said and leaned for a kiss. I was hesitant at first but then I kissed him back and gripped onto his suit collar. I could feel his tongue slipping in and out of my mouth. I knew this was wrong but it felt good and I thirst for more.

I broke the kiss and bit his neck. He let me feed off of him and he sped us to the bed. He licked the blood off my neck smirked. This was the first time I've seen him looked like this. He always so noble and modest but in the bed I could tell that he became a monster.

"Elijah we can't." I said. And tried to push him off. He grabbed my wrists and held me down.

"Is that what you want Elena..." He whispered.

"Y-yes... this is wrong Elijah. I'm Pregnant with Klaus's baby."

Elijah sat up and fixed up self.
"I'm sorry Elena... I don't know what came over me."

"No Elijah.. I'm sorry, if I wasn't married to Klaus maybe things could be different."

"You don't have to apologize, my brother doesn't deserve you but you make him better."

I looked down and got up. I started to feel a piecing pain that began to run all over my body. "Elijah! Ahhhhh nahhhhhhhhh!" I started yelling and fell over. Elijah sped and caught me before I hit the floor.

"Elena!" He yelled. He picked me up and sped out the bedroom. He got his phone and immediately called Klaus.

"Brother, what is it?" Klaus answered.

"It's Elena, I think she is going into labor."

"I'm on my way."