Chapter 18: Honeymoon (Part: 2)

Elena's P.O.V

He kissed me deeply as he took off my dress. I un clipped my bra and he fling it a crossed the room. I laughed and him gently.

"We're married now.. Don't you think we should have sex on this big comfortable bed?" I asked and giggled.

"Thats quite convincing love but I personally don't want us to have a boring sex life for eternity." He said and smiled.

"Touché" I said and giggled.

"Your giggling drives me crazy." He said and kissed me down to my breast. He sucked on my nipple and and then started caressing my body with kisses.

I loved it when he teased me like this and it makes me crave him more. I sped and got on top of him.

"I wasn't finished with you." Klaus said and pulled me done.

"You were moving to slow." I whispered in his ear.

I un buckled his belt and he took off his pants. I ripped off his boxers. Klaus grabbed me and sped us to the mini bar in the room. We knocked over glasses and some cut me as he sat me on the bar.

He took off my underwear for me and started to rub me clit. I moaned and arched my back. He always knew the right spots.

Klaus stopped and replaced his fingers with his cock. He thrusted in side me and I let out a loud moan. This is what I craved for.

Klaus went as deep as he could and then went faster. He moaned with me and then bit me neck. The mix of pleasure and pain drove me crazy. I hanged on to his neck as he went fast. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he can go deeper in me.

I bit his neck and scratched his back. Klaus groaned at the pain and he picked me up.

In the room this was this big beautiful window with an amazing view. Klaus faced me in front of the window and fucked me from behind so everyone can see. He hiked my leg up for a better access and stared thrusting in side me hard and deep.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to rub my clit as he fucked me.

"K-Klaus!" I yelled and put my hands of the window.

"You feel so good." He whispered in my ear and kissed the back of my neck.

I turned around and pushed him on the ground. I got on top and started to ride him. He switched me places and chocked me.

He thrusted 3 more hard times and then he came then I did.

He put his head on my chest but didn't take his cock out like he usually does.
We laid there just enjoying the silent after the great sex.

"Why did you come up to me at the bar?" I asked as I remembered when he came up to me and asked me to have a drink with him.

"Well I was surprised to see you there so I wanted to have a bit of fun." He said and kissed my neck.

"But then I saw someone so alive and beautiful I just couldn't stop thinking about you."

"I love you." I said and he kissed me.

"Always and forever." He said and I smiled.. But in the back of my mind I feared that saying because I knew what it meant to him.. And I'll never be free of him.

I kissed him and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He fiddled his my tongue and caressed my thigh.

I truly loved him but I wanted more from him.. I wanted to have a child but I knew that was impossible..

Klaus's P.O.V

I picked up Elena and put her in the bed.

"I have to go somewhere but I'll be back soon enough." I said and put on my pants.

"No stay with me." She whined.

"I love to sweetheart but I have some business to attend to." I said and kissed her.

She pulled me down and kissed me more.
"It cant wait?" He said and kissed my jaw line down to my shoulder.

"Elena." I said and looked at her.

"Fine go." She said and turned over facing the other way.

I sighed and got in the bed with her. I was cuddling her from behind and I wrapped her arm around her waist.

"Your right its our honeymoon it can wait." I said and rubbed her thigh.

She turned around and kissed me.
"I love u." She said and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you to Elena Mikealson."

"Im never going to het use to that." She said and giggled.

'Shes making me soft..' I thought and sighed.

Sorry guys for the wait and that its so short. I am already working on the next chapter and it will be a lot better! Please rate and comment! And also comment suggestion you guys may have I love hearing your guys ideas!