Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days

Elena's P.O.V

'It's been two amazing years filled with un conditional love and endless sex. Klaus even had his hybrid's build us a house in the woods..But it still wasn't enough it felt like something was missing or off...A kid I guess.. Or the stress of paying bills.. Or maybe having friends over for dinner. It was just me and Klaus with a maid.. No family or friends just us.' Me and Klaus was having breakfast and I was in a deep thought.

"Elena?"

"Elena.."

"Elena?!" Klaus said and it finally snapped me out of my thought.

"Y-yes?!" I said and smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine I just didn't get enough rest last night." I said and ate a bite of my eggs.

Klaus chuckled and drank some of his red whine.

"You know what, I'm not that hungry this morning." I said and put down  my fork.

"Why? Whats wrong?" Klaus asked and sighed.

"Nothing I'm just not hungry." I said and got up and walked away.

'Is this the beginning of our rough patch of our marriage..' I thought and walked to the bathroom.

Then Klaus knocked on the door. I opened it and sighed. He had a box in his hand and he smiled, showing off he's sexy dimples.

He pulled me closer to him and handed me a box.

"What is it?" I said and smiled.

"Well if you open it you will know." He said and kissed my forehead.

I opened it and there was a old looking journal. It was beautiful and had a nice design on it. With the journal there was a pen with my name on it.

"Awe thank you I love it." I said and kissed him. 'I haven't wrote in a journal for 2 year.. This will be good for me.'

He led me out the bathroom and we sat on the couch. He put me on his lap facing him and I kissed me.

"Whats wrong Elena?" He asked and snatched my hands.

I sighed and put my head on his chest.

"I want kids Klaus.." I said and he put his arms around me.

"I knew that was going to be the case sooner or later.."

"Its just.. I always thought when I get married I will have kids.. But now its been two years and I just feel like something is missing..." I explained and looked at him.

"What if I found a witch that can do a spell to make that possible?"

"Thats impossible.. We're vampires.. We're dead."

"Well I'm a hybrid so theres a loop hole."

"So this is what you been doing?" I said and smiled.

"I knew you would want a kid so I been asking different witches and I finally found one."

"Ooo so we are going to a witch doctor to see if I can have kids. That sounds like what normal husband and wife do." I laughed and kissed him.

"I love it when you smile." He said and hugged me tighter.

Just then my phone rang. This was surprising because no one ever called me.. I barely used my phone anymore, I don't even know why I still charge it and carry it around.

I sped and got my phone.
"H-Hello?" I answer.

"Elena.." A man said and I automatically knew who it was.