Chapter 10: Family Matters

Klaus's P.O.V

" There is a seal on mother's casket we want to remove it." Finn said.

"And what does this have to do with me?" I said and looked annoyed.

"Your going to help us remove this seal" Elijah said and poured himself a glass of whine from the liquor stand.

"And what happens if I don't."

"Then we are going to kill that doppelgänger bitch and kill off your hybrids one by one in till your all alone. Then we will leave you to rot in hell alone where you belong." Rebekah said with a quick smile.

I sped to her and grabbed her hair and yanked her down.

"You threaten Elena again I will kill you but for now suffer.." I said as my face transformed into a hybrid and my fangs came out. I smiled and bit her neck and then snapped it.

"Anyone else wants to threaten me?" I said and smirked.

"Niklaus was that necessary?" Kol asked and smiled.

"Not at all but it was fun." I said as I wiped the blood off the side off the sides of my mouth.

"You see what this family has come to threatening one another?!" Finn said and glared at me.

"Niklaus we just want to be a family again." Elijah said.

"You talk family when it has been over a thousand years Elijah." I said.

"A thousands years does not change our bond. Always and forever."

" This is crazy! You are wasting my time." I chuckled.

"You honestly believe I would help bring back a women that literally put a curse on me?!" I added and looked at Finn.

"I told you Elijah this would never work." Finn said and walked out but I could here him still on the porch.

"You can leave now Elijah, I don't want to hear another lecture." I said and smiled.

"Oh and please do take Rebekah." I added and smirked.

Kol grinned and sped and threw Rebekah at Elijah. Elijah quickly caught her and sighed.

"I wish this family was more functional." Elijah said and he left.

"Elena you can come in now." Kol said and Elena walked in.

"Elijah really wants to have his family again.." She said and sighed.

"Its a pity really." I said and smiled.

"How?" She said and looked up at me.

"Because he has an eternity life span and he wishes only to seek family which is gone."

"But you can't blame his for having hope."

"Family doesn't matter when it's been a thousands years of threatening to kill one another, isn't that right Niklaus." Kol said poured as he poured a glass of vodka.

"Right." I said and smiled.

Elena rolled her eyes and her veins under her eyes came out.

"Hungry love?" I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Actually yeah I am, all I can think about is blood." She said.

Just then one of my maids walked in.

"Klaus there-" The maid began to say but Elena sped and started feeding on her neck. She choked her to the ground and drained her of her blood. It was quite sexy, her on top of one of my maid feeding on her. Then to top it off Elena snapped the maid's neck.