Chapter 12: New Love

Katherine's P.O.V

I sat on the couch by Elijah and looked at his noble face. I truly do love him next to Stefan. He turned his face and looked at me.

"What is it?" He said and looked curious.

"Um n-nothing.." I said and turned my face away from his.

"I do tend to find the Katerina I have lost.. I haven't giving up hope." He said and slightly smiled.

"After all this time.. 500 years you still have hope. I've done terrible things to stay alive Elijah." I said as I looked at him.

Elijah put my hair behind my ear.

"It's worth it to me. We all do horrible things to stay alive, we're vampire." He whispered.

He was leaning in for a kiss but then stop with Stefan came walking down stair. Elijah got up and turned to the stair case.

"Stefan." Elijah said fixing his suit.

"Elijah." Stefan said quickly and sped down the rest of the steps and up to him.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Elena.. I heard that she has broken up with my brother."

"She's not here. She's probably at her house." Stefan said as he poured a glass of whiskey.

"I went to her house theres no one there, thats why I assume she was here."

"Wait... If Elena isn't at her house where is she?"

Just then Stefan's phone ranged he quickly answered.

"Stefan." Alaric said once he picked up.

"Hey.. Have you found Elena?!" Stefan said.

"Yeah.. I sent Damon to go find her but I thinks he'a in trouble."

"Where are they?!"

"Klaus's mansion meet me their." Alaric said and hanged up.

Stefan went and grabbed his leather jacket.

"Come on.. Your not seriously going to go after them right? You heard Alaric, Elena is back to shacking up with Klaus and knowing Klaus he probably ripped his heart out." I said and smirked.

"Bye Katherine." He said as he walk to the door.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Once the door shut Elijah sped to me. I stud up and our chest were touching. The tension was high, I didn't know if he wanted to kill me for suggesting that Stefan shouldn't got after them or wanted to make massive love to me.

He leaned and kissed me soft but tugged my waist closer to his roughly. He kissed my neck and back up to my lips. I moved my hands to his belt and started to un buckle it and tug his shirt out his pants. He took off his black suit jacket and threw it across the room. I smirks and pushed him on the couch and got on top. I grind my body on him and ripped his shirt off. He grabbed my face and forced me in to a rough deep kiss.

Elijah was always so formal and polite. I loved it when he was loose and aggressive with me... It's his dark side.

He licked my neck and then planted a kiss. Elijah then ripped my shirt off and rubbed my thighs. I could feel his hardness as I grind my body on him. I smiled and kissed his chest, I worked my way down to his pants and slid the off. I could see his cock throbbing through his boxers. I teased him and blew on his cock which mad it jump and I could hear Elijah breathe harder. I took it out and started to slowly suck in till Elijah put his hand on my head and made me take it whole, I guess he was getting tired of my teasing him. I sucked faster in till it was hard as a rock. He sped up and picked me up. He sped and put my on the liquor table. Bourbon and whiskey fell to the ground and the expensive glass bottles broke.

Elijah took my jeans off and ripped my panties off and thrusted in to me hard. We both moaned as he fucked my on the table. It was hard and fast just how I like it. I arched my back and tilted my head back. And picked me up and sped me on to the staircase. He put me in a doggy position and thrusted back in to me. I moaned loader and I could hear him groaning. "Harder... Har-der!!" I yelled her he thrusted in harder and I could feel his hands on my wait tensing up. He pulled out and I turned around and started to suck on his cock. He thrusted in my mouth as I played with my clit. Then he released in my mouth and fell to his knees.

"Mmm that was good." I said and laid on the stair case.

"Yes it was." Elijah smiled and kissed me.

"You do not know how much I desired this." He added and kissed me again.

"I can imagine." I said and smiled.

Elena's P.O.V

"Elena what the hell are you doing back with Klaus?!" Damon said glaring at us.

"Why are you here?!" I snapped back.

"Saving you! Come on we're leaving."

"I don't need saving Damon." I said and sped up.

Klaus sped on his boxers and covered my naked body. He walked up to Damon and choked him.

"What are you doing here mate?! Klaus said.

"Trying to prevent Elena from making the biggest mistake on her immortal life." Damon said and smirked. Klaus threw Damon over the staircase and sped down. "The biggest mistake of your life is coming here." He said and broke the wooden coffee table and used the shape edge as a stake.

Klaus stud above Damon and scratched his chest with the stake. I sped down and took the stake out of Klaus's hand.

"You can't kill him!" I said and then the front door swung open and Stefan sped in.

"Elena..." Stefan said and looked sad to see me in a robe naked.

"And why are you here Stefan." Klaus said and sped up.

"I'm here for my brother." Stefan said ignoring me.

"And why should I give him to you?" Klaus said as he sped and grabbed Damon by his hair and yanked him up.

Klaus face changed in to a hybrid and his fangs grew out.

"I'll make sure you wont hear or see him again." Stefan said.

"If he comes at me again I will kill him Stefan. This is the last grant I give you." Klaus said and let go of Damon.

Stefan quickly grabbed Damon and sped out.

"Thank you.." I said and looked at Klaus.

"For what?" Klaus said and turn towards me.

"For not killing him."

"Your welcome..." He said and sighed

I sped to him and kissed him.

"Why am I so weak when I am with you..." Klaus whispered.

"Because thats what love does..." I said and he kissed me.

Stefan's P.O.V

I got into Damon's car and he drove off.

"What the hell Stefan!" Damon said and drive faster.

"Elena is gone Damon... We both have to except that." I said.

"We both lost the girl..." He said.

"Yeah... We did."

Okay I'm so sorry for not updating I was so busy with school, school and more school!!! I will make the next chapter better and longer! Hope you enjoy please comment!!!! And rate!!!

If your a Teen wolf fan I am doing fanfics on that and I am starting a new one right now!!