Chapter 28: Baby Shower

Elena's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in a different house with the sun shinning on my eyes. I still felt weak and faintish so I laid here for a while in till Klaus walked in.

"Elena.." He said and he walked in.

"How are you feeling??" He said and touched my hand.

"Better I guess." I said and tried to sit up but I slid back down.

"Easy.. You lost a lot of blood.. Here." He said and bit his wrist then put it up to my mouth.

I was so hungry once I got a smell his blood I snatched his wrist and started to drain him fast. Klaus patted my head as I forcefully fed.

Just then the door opened and I stopped and quickly whipped my head up. My eyes widen with shock as blood ran down my mouth.

"Rebekah..." I whispered and Klaus sighed.

"How cute." Rebekah said as she walked closer.

"Ever heard of knocking." Klaus said and stood up straight.

"Now wheres they fun in that." She said.

"You two are pathetic even if this works how do you know it will actually survive." She said and looked at me.

"I'm surprised your dumb enough to actually go through with it.... Or stay and do it with Niklaus." Rebekah said and Klaus sped and choked her.

"Thats enough Rebekah." He said and applied more pressure.

" Or what? You going to dagger me?" She said and held up the dagger and smirked.

"Now where did you get that?" He said and let her go.

"Does it matter?" She said and put it back in her boot then she smiled and walked out.

"What the hell is she doing here." I said and sat up.

"I don't know.. she came back last night. Probably after something stupid." He said and kissed me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better.. I guess I was just hungry." Elena said smiled.

"Good because we are going to a little party." He said.

"Party? For what?" I asked.

"Well more like a baby shower. You didn't think we weren't going to celebrate did you?" He said and smiled.

"Well a little... I almost died." I said and sighed.

"I know love... Thats why we are celebrating, because you and our baby is still alive." He said and kissed me.

"Okay your right we should remember this moment." I said and chuckled.

"Well we better get you washed up love." He said and picked me up. I laughed as he carried me to the bathroom.

He put me down and turned of the shower. Then he hugged me from behind and started kissing me neck.

Beginning of falling in loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें