Chapter 6: Call me Cazy but I Think I am in Love

Elena's P.O.V

Klaus... The repulsive, heartless, ruthless, hybrid that I stupidly fell in love with. He killed me once, my Aunt Jenna, Jeremy, turn Stefan into a ripper and turn my friend into a hybrid... But I still can't get my self to say no to him. He danger, a guy I shouldn't be with, but I have nothing to lose so why not enjoy it.

"Do you have to go to school today?" Klaus said and hugged me from behinds.

"Yes I'm human I have to do human things, and one of those things is school."

"What if you weren't human?"

I turn around and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"What if I turned you into a vampire."

"W-What?..."

"I guess you're not ready for that."

"Klaus I'm-"

"It's fine Elena, maybe another time."

Klaus kissed me and hold me tighter.

"Klaus I'm going to be late," I said and kissed me back.

"I know I just don't want to let you go." Klaus kissed my neck and then lick my ear, it made me laugh.

"Can you miss another day?"

"Klaus.."

"Please for me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine one day... But can I get dressed?"

"Yeah, but let me help you get undressed."

Klaus got behind me and slid down my shorts and pressed himself on me. He rubbed my thighs and I rocked my hips on him. I could feel his smile on my neck and he pulled my shirt off.

I turned around and put my hands on his face and rubbed under his eyes, he kissed me softly and I unclipped my bra and he helped me take it off.

Klaus unbutton his shirt and I kissed his chest, he pulled my chin up and deeply kissed me.

I unbuckled his pants in slid them down with his boxers.

He rubbed my center and a moan came out my mouth. I slid my underwear down and Klaus picked me up and put himself inside me. He thrust hard and fast, I moaned at the rush of pleasure. He put me on the ground and I spread my legs for him. He licked my center and I buckled hips.

He hovered over me and kissed my neck. I flipped so I was on top and was surprised that he let me. He smirked at me and didn't move. I slid down him and started to suck on his cock. It was big and hard but I like it. I heard him moaning and I lick the head. I tried to take him whole but I choked instead. He chuckled and pulled my arm and dragged me back up. "Don't push yourself," Klaus whispered.

I smiled and was a little embarrassed but he didn't care. Klaus flipped so he was on top and thrust himself inside me again. He thrust harder each time and made me yell. I love how hard he thrust in me. But I was hoping Alaric and Jeremy had left already for school.

I kissed him and he forced his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth with his tongue and played with mine. I giggled and moaned at the same time. Klaus Mikaelson was the absolute best multi-tasker ever. He could fuck me fast and hard and be the best kisser.

I couldn't hold my self any longer and I released and loudly moaned. I could tell he could go longer than I could, but he decided to release after me. I breathed hard and was mad my human body couldn't go longer.

Klaus got off me and laid next to me on the ground.

"We had sex on the ground when there's a bed right there." I laughed and look at him.