Chapter 4: Confession

Elena's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing with my sister Klaus!" Jeremy yelled and walked towards the car.

Klaus smirked and got out of the car. "Nothing mate, we just got back from a little trip."

I quickly got out of the car and looked at Jeremy.

"Did you compel her!" Jeremy yelled.

"No, I simply asked."

"What the hell Elena!" He said and looked at me.

"Jer I'm sorry..." I said.

Klaus got my bag from his trunk and handed it to me. "I hope to see you soon Elena." He whispered in my ear. I wanted to enjoy those words but I was too worried about Jeremy.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and stormed back in the house. I sighed and looked at Klaus and ran after him.

"Jeremy!"

"No Elena! You are not 'best friends' with a man that killed you and Aunt Jenna and tried to kill our friends!"

"I know Jeremy-"

"I can't believe you, Elena! What is wrong with you?! Wait... did you sleep with him?! "

"Yes...yes I did," Elena said in a low regretful voice.

Jeremy punched the wall and walked upstairs. I dropped my bag and sighed. What am I doing...

Then five minutes later Jeremy came down with a duffle bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked and got up.

"I'm going to Matt's house, I can't sleep under the same roof as a person that slept with Klaus." He said walking towards the door.

"Wait, Jer please!"

"No Elena."

I hugged his arm and cut him off. "I know who and what Klaus is, and I know what he has done. I don't expect you to understand but please don't go. You are the only family I have left" I said.

Jeremy grunted "Fine Elena." He dropped his bag and he walked back upstairs.

I took a deep breath and took my bag and Jeremy's bag back upstairs. I placed his bag on his doorway and walked into my room.

"Klaus?!" I whispered and quickly shut my door and turned back to him.

"Sorry I just missed you... So I came back and hopped in your window."

"Jeremy... he hates me and I don't blame him... You shouldn't be here right now."

"I know, I heard. But I wanted to come and see your beautiful face." 

Klaus sped to me and kissed me then I broke the kiss.

"I can't.."

"Right, back to your reality even though we spent all our trip making love."

"Klaus I just-"

Then Klaus forced me into and kiss. I put my hands on his chest and grabbed his shirt collar, then he then broke the kiss. "Forever Elena..."

"Forever is a really long time."

"You should know, aren't you like 18 years old."

I laughed and kissed him then broke it.

"There's just one thing that has been nagging at me. When did you get invited inside my house?" I asked.

"That's a very long story for another time," Klaus said and kissed me.