Chapter 11: I Want You

Kol's P.O.V

Warning: Rated R.

If you like the chapter please click rate and or comment ;) and if you want follow me. I am still fixing pervious chapters I got i think 3 done just in case you guys want to re read. Kk enjoy ;)

Of course I have to get Elena and Klaus back together even though I planned on fucking her.

I like staying a live and mobile I rather not be in a box for another century or two. But I can't go without causing a dear brother trouble while I'm up and well.

I went to Elena's house where I figured she was. I saw the pizza man walking up to there door.

'Who orders pizza at 2:00 in the morning?!' I thought.

I sped to the pizza man and snapped his neck. I took the pizza and his uniform and put it on. I went to the door and ranged the door bell.

Jeremy quickly opened it and have twenty bucks in his hands.

"That would be $15.64." I guess and smiled. He put his arm out to handed my the money. I snatched the vervain bracelet off his wrist and smirked.

"Invite me in." I compelled.

"Come in." He said.

I smiled and walked in. I handed him the pizza and found Alaric.

I looked at his hand and saw he had his ring and quietly stabbed his neck so he couldn't yell.

I compelled Jeremy to not talked in till I say so and sped up stairs.

I found Elena's room and walked in.

Elena was alone in her room crying.

For some reason I was expecting Damon to be in there with her.

"Elena..." I said and looked at her.

"Kol!!" He said and sped up.

"What are you doing here?!?" She added.

"To be honest, Klaus sent me to check up on you." I sped closer to her and smelled Damon on her.

"You smell like Damon..." I said and smirked.

"He came over, and no we didn't do anything I stop him. You can report that to Klaus if you want. Now get out!" She snapped and pointed out the window.

"It seems every one fancies you Elena even my brother." I said and looked around her room.

"Do you like all the attention? All the sex and everyone wanting to die to protect you?" I added and walked up to her.

"Why does everyone fancies you so?" I whispered in her ear as she trembled in fear.

"Speechless." I said and step back from her.

"Well you don't have to talk if you don't want to.. But Niklaus sent me here to bring you back, he misses you a lot. You better go before I take you, and trust me I'm a lot crazier than my brother..." I said and smirked.

"Go to hell." Elena said cruelly back.

I sighed and choked her.

"I'm already there sweet heart. Now do I have to compel you or will you do it willingly?!" I said.

Elena struggled for air and tried to remove my hand off her neck.

I let got and she fell to the ground.

"Well I'll let you choose on what you want to do. But un like everyone else I don't care a damn about you Elena, so make the wrong choice I'll make sure you will regret it." I said in her ear.