Chapter 26: Healing and New Beginings

Klaus's P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident and a week of utterly no sex. Me and Elena have barely talked and our marriage was slowly going down the tube.

"Elena.." I said as I saw her standing in the kitchen.

"What happened to bringing Bonnie back..." She said and looked down.

"I just need more time." I said and got closer to her and tried to touch her.

"Don't." She said and moved away. I sighed and took my hand away.

"It's just I feel different... And I- I just can't." Elena said and walk away. I sighed and hit the glasses off the counter.

'I bet bonnie Bennett is glowing.' I thought and looked up.

Just then my phone ranged. I quickly got it and answered.

"Klaus did you do it?" Marcel said and I looked around. I sped out side so Elena couldn't hear.

"Yeah shes a hybrid.." I said in a low voice.

"Okay so the plan is still on?" He said.

"It might be a delay... I need to bring bonnie back." I said and sighed.

"No Klaus, Davina said we have one shot at this if you want this baby."

"Fine.. I'll think of something." I said and hanged up.

I grunted and walked back into the house and in the bedroom where I saw Elena laying down.

"Everything is different now... My emotions.. My senses they all feel-" She began to say but I cut her off.

"Overwhelming.." I said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah.." She she said and sighed.

"And I miss bonnie.." She said and looked away.

"What if I can give you something equally as good as Bonnie." I said and slightly smiled.

"That's impossible.. I'm not human anymore.." She said and looked back at me.

"What if I found a loophole to having a baby.."

"Theres no way.. I'm dead I can't-"

"When the witch turned you in to a werewolf she created a loophole." I said.

"But we only have a little time left before it closes." I added.

Elena got up and messed with her hair.
"I.. I don't know what to say... How- why didn't you tell me.." She said.

"I was going to... But then everything happened. But now we have a chance at a family Elena." I said and got up and stood next to her.

"But Bonnie.." She said and looked down. "She was my family."

"We can get her back after...  But we can't wait anymore.. Trust me Elena." She nodded her head and looked at me.

"Okay... Your right." Elena said as she slightly smiled.

I kissed her and picked her up. She put her legs around my waist and I sped us on the bed.

"This is new." She joked.

"Well I feel like making a baby should be special." I said and kissed her.

I took off her shirt and kissed her down to her stomach as I slid her pants down gently.

Elena spread her legs and gave me a dirty smile. I chuckled and proceeded to rub her clit. She slightly moaned and I could feel her getting wetter.

She tugged on the collar of my shirt and I quickly tore off my shirt for her. Elena caressed my chess and worked her hands down her my belt. She kissed me as she unbuckled my belt snd I quickly slid my pants off . I smiled and tore her panties off, her breath began to become deeper and rolled her body.

"What are you waiting for?" Elena ask as she laughed. 

I smirked and took off my boxers. She spread her legs as I laid on top of her. I then began to rub my cock on her clit making her more turned on as I kissed her. She moaned for more and that's exactly what I did. I thrusted in her fast and hard as she shouted my name.

Elena scratched my back making me bleed then heal right back up. I bit her neck and fed as I fucked her.

She then used her new strength to push me over and spend on top. She rode me as she moaned louder. I scratched her thighs and she road faster.

I then sat up and grabbed her "Wait love we have to climax together." I whispered in her ears. I sped and switch positions and started thrusting slow and deep. I looked into her big brown eyes and smiled.

"I'm ready." She whispered in my ear and kissed me.

I smiled and start to thrust faster in till  we both came.

"You think it worked." She asked breathless.

"Well its magic so I don't see why not." I said and smiled.

"For the record that was the most boring-est sex we ever had." Elena said and laughed.

"But the most meaningful." I said and kissed her. 

"Right." She said and slightly smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her and watched as she fell asleep. I waited for her to go in a deep sleep and I sped out the bed to call Marcel. I sped on a robe snd sped down stairs to call him.

"Did it work." I asked once he picked up.

"Yes but Klaus-" He began to saw but I cut him off.

"Good now what do we do.. How long will-" I began to ask but he cut me off.

"Listen! Look, Davina told me the spell hasn't been done since thousand or so years ago... And I'm guessing for a reason.." He said.

"Stop making up trouble Marcel." I said annoyed with his game.

"Fine but watch out for her before she ends up dead." He said and hang up. I grunted and ran my hand though my hair..

"One thing after a bloody other." I said and sighed.