Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle

Damon's P.O.V

I got out a stake in Alaric's bag and Jeremy out a gun loaded with wooden bullets. I smirked and saw Katherine smiling.

"Why so smiley?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Because Damon, do you really think you can kill me?" She said.

I threw the stake at her and she dodged it.

"That was mean." Katherine said as she went to get the stake out of the wall. She put the stake in her boot and ran back down stairs where the stash of blood was. I heard her drinking them fast.

"Jeremy go upstairs I can't let you get killed." I yelled and sped to where Katherine was. She already went threw four bags.

"Mmm that was good." Katherine said and licked her finger.

"You should hide your blood stash better." She said and smiled.

"Thanks for the tip." I said and sighed.

Katherine grabbed the stake out of her boot and sped to me, she placed the stake on my chest but didn't stab me.

"Did you really think you can kill me Damon... Come on you love me, you should just turn off those pesky feeling."

"What if you don't do what Klaus compelled you to do and you can leave, let by gone's be by gone's ." I said and smirked.

Katherine put her hand on my face and deviously smiled.

"Even if I didn't kill you Klaus will always win and he'll kill me, I don't know about you Damon but I like living!" She yelled and choke me to the wall and stabbed me with a stake.

The stake scratched my heart and then a vampire pushed her down and tackled her. I slid down the wall and took the stake out. I grunted at the pain and looked up and saw Elena on top of Katherine.

"Mmm look who became a vampire." Katherine said and pushed her off and Elena went flying to the wall.

"Elena!" I yelled and sped to her.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine." Elena said and got up.

Katherine sped and grabbed the stake off the ground and threw the stake at me. Elena caught it and threw it back.

"Whats your problem!? Why are you trying to kill Damon?" Elena said and Katherine caught the stake.

"Your boyfriend wants me to kill him." She said and smirked.

"What?!" Elena said confused.

"You know Klaus." Katherine said and chuckled.

Elena's P.O.V

Katherine sped and tried to stabbed Damon but I blocked Damon and she stabbed in the chest but not the heart.

"Elena! Are you crazy?!" Damon said and took out the stake.

"I didn't think killing you would be such a task." Katherine said and glared at me and Damon.

Then Klaus swooshed in and snapped Katherine's neck.

"You sent her to kill Damon?!" I yelled and got up.

"Well if we are going to be honest yes." Klaus said and looked at Damon.

I walked up to him and slapped him as hard at I could.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"Don't expected me to change for you sweet heart." He said in a calm tone.