Chapter 2: Roadtrip

Elena let Klaus in and she ran upstairs and started to pack. She left a note in Jeremy's room:

 'Jer I want me home for 2 days or more, don't worry I'll be safe I just need some time to think, please don't tell Damon or Rick I'm gone. I love you.' The note said.

She got her bag and walked back downstairs where Klaus was waiting. 

"I'm ready." She said and smiled. Klaus smirked. 

"Damon won't mind me taking his girl would he?" He said joking.

"Don't worry about Damon, this is my choice and my life."

Klaus chuckled and put his arm around Elena's shoulders. "Come on love, we better get going then."

Klaus and Elena walked out the door and walked to Klaus's Camaro. "Wow, nice car.," Elena said. She put her bags in the trunk and got in.

Klaus started the car and drove off.

"So Elena which Salvatore brother do you pick? Don't worry I won't tell." Klaus said.

"Neither, I pick neither." She answered.

"That's shocking considering the fact that they're in love with you."

"C-can we not talk about them."

"Sure, what would you like to talk about?"

Elena started to breathe heavier and she looked at Klaus. 

"What's wrong? I can hear you breathing." He said and smirked.

'What am I doing..' Elena thought. She messed with her hair and went for it. She kissed Klaus on the lips. Klaus' eyes widen and stop the car. 

"What are you doing?!" Klaus and broke the kiss. 

"I don't know," Elena said and went back to kissing him.

Klaus picked her up and put her on his lap and kissed her neck. He took her shirt off and kissed her lips. A slight moan came got Elena's mouth. Klaus smirked and pulled her closer to him.

Just then a car honked at them. Klaus sighed and started the car back up. He placed Elena back in her seat and started to drive again.

'What the hell am I doing?!' Elena thought. 'But I enjoyed it.'

"To bad we were interrupted it was just heating up." Klaus said and smirked. Elena grabbed her shirt and started to put it back on, Klaus watched as she put it on and looked back at the road.

"So where are we going?" Elena asked.

"I was thinking to one of my houses in South Carolina."

"Oh wow nice."

Klaus smirked and drove faster.

After two hours past, they finally got there. "Oh my god, this is a beautiful house!" Elena said getting her bags. 

"Thanks."

Klaus smiled and guided Elena inside the house.

Once they got in he sped and kissed her. 

"Klaus.." Elena whispered.

"I know I know, you can't." He said disappointed and back off her. 

"Your room for tonight is upstairs to the left... The first door you see." He said and looked down.

Klaus walked to the big living room and sat on the golden leather couch and waited for her. "What am I doing... Shes a doppelgänger!" Klaus whispered. He looked down and there was a bulge in his pants. "You got to be kidding me." He said and got up.

"That is a really big room.." Elena said walking downstairs. "So what are we going to do?" She asked and walked next to Klaus.

"We are going to have fun." He said and smiled.

"I know this bar around here, would you like to go?"

"Yeah! I'll go change into something a little more partyish." Elena said and ran back upstairs.

'I am surprised she didn't see my bulge, I need to keep a distance from her... I guess.' Klaus thought and went to get a drink.

Elena came down and wore a sexy black coattail dress with white high heels. "So how do I look?" She asked. 

"Stunning." He said and put down his drink. 

"Are you ready to go, love?" He asked. 

"Yeah."

Klaus and Elena walked out of the house and got into the car. Klaus drove off still thinking about Elena and her body. Elena looked over and saw the bulge in his pants was still there. She reached over and lightly stroke it. A slight moan came out Klaus' mouth. 

"Elena restrain yourself," Klaus said even though he didn't want her to stop. 

"I'm sorry... I just ." Elena replied. 'Why do I want him so badly?! Maybe because I want a bad boy that doesn't care what I do and my choices like Damon does?!' Elena thought and looked out her window.

"It's fine.." Klaus said and parked at the bar. 

"We're here," Klaus said and got out the car. Elena got out and followed him in.

They got a seat at the bar and Elena was still blushing. "Relax Elena this is supposed to be fun," Klaus said and put his hand on her thigh. 

"Bartender, can I have a bottle of Bourbon?" Klaus asked. The bartender turned around.

"Klaus! It's been a while. Who's this pretty girl you dragged her?"

"This is Elena."

"Klaus, who is this?" Elena asked.

"This is Jennet. She's a vampire I turned back in the 90s."

"Here you go, Klaus," Jennet said while passing him the Bourbon

"Ahh thank you, Jen."

"Klaus my sire, my love, and interesting enough my enemy. We will have time to catch up later." Jennet said and walked over to the other customers.

Elena snatched the bottle of bourbon out of Klaus' hands and drank some then handed it back. Klaus took the bourdon and smiled. "The bulged in your pants is still showing," Elena said tipsy.

Jennet laughed as she eased dropped.

Klaus laughed and chugged the bottle. "I know." He said and smirked at her.

Elena started to stoke it. "I'll help you with it."

She stroked it slow but firm and Klaus started to moan.

Jennet laughed harder and everyone around Klaus and Elena started to stare at them wondering what was going on because they couldn't see what Elena was doing.

Elena was drunk already, she was a real lightweight.

She stroked faster and smiled. "Klaus, be more quiet people are starting to stare," Elena said and giggled.

"Then quit it," Klaus replied.

Elena smiled and stopped. She took the bottle of bourbon and chugged the rest of the bottle and went to go dance.

"She really is some girl if she messed with the famous Nicklaus," Jennet said and handed him a glass of whiskey.

Klaus took the whiskey and drank some.

"Yeah, I see why the Salvatore brothers love her, she's caring, fun, crazy, and isn't scared of monsters like me."

"Wow Klaus, I never heard you compliment anyone before, it's touching."

"Shut up Jennet."

Klaus finished his whiskey and sped behind Elena and started dancing. Elena turned around not expecting to see Klaus, her eyes widen and then smiled. 

"You finally decided to join," Elena said jumping and dancing.

Klaus laughed and danced along with her.

Elena rubbed her self on him and Klaus smirked and pressed himself on her. Klaus stopped and pulled her into a rough kiss...