Chapter 27: The Road of Pregnacy

Elena's P.O.V

"Klaus?" I said as I woke up the next morning. I got up and put on a silk robe.

'Where is he..' I thought and started to look around for him. I walked down stairs and found him in the back yard pacing back and forth.

"What the hell.." I whispered and was about to walk out but a wave of nausea came over me. I rushed to the down stairs bathroom and vomited up blood violently.

"Klaus!!!" I yelled as I cried.

Klaus spend in to the bathroom and bent down.

"W-whats happening to me." I said and he moved my hair away from my face.

"I don't know it must be the spell..." Klaus said and looked worried as I began to vomit again. I tried to stand up but ended up collapsing and Klaus sped and caught me.

"Elena?!" He yelled but I couldn't respond I was to weak.

Klaus pick me up and sped us out the bathroom and got his phone.

"Marcel answer your damn phone." He yelled when the phone deep to leave a message.

" You are going to be okay love, I promise." He said before I passed out completely.

Klaus's P.O.V

I rushed Elena in the car and drove to the airport. She looked so pale and weak, you can see the veins popping up in her skin almost like she was staked in the heart. Then just then my phone rang and I quickly picked up.

"Marcel you were right she's dying." I said once I picked up.

" I know Davina is trying to figure out whats wrong but she needs Elena here." he said.

" Perfect, I'm almost at the airport." I said and hanged up.

Marcel's P.O.V

"This is stupid.. Why are you having me help him." Davina said and rolled her eyes.

"Because when the time comes we can use him.. And who knows maybe a baby can finally make him a better person." I said and chuckled.

Davina sighed and started to concentrate on the spell again.

"This spell sounds more like a curse if you ask me.. it's unnatural for a vampire to have a baby and not only is she dead her body is moving 10 times faster than a human." She explained and sighed.

"So what can you do?" I ask.

"Find a way to slow down the pregnancy.." She said.

"How?"

"I-I don't know yet." She said and looked away.

Klaus's P.O.V

"Elena.." I said and watched her grow more paler. We made it on the plane and headed to Chicago, hoping that she will be ok.

I healed her hand tightly and listen to her faint heart beat.
"I will not loose you again." I said as a tear dripped from my nose.

Then I began to hear another heart beat coming from her..
"T-Thats impossible.." I whispered and put my hand on her stomach. Her stomach softly jumped  and a slight smile came across my face. I bent over and kissed her softly of the lips then her forehead.

Hours went by and we finally arrived to Chicago. I quickly picked her up and rushed off the plan then grab my phone.

"Marcellus I'm here." I said once he picked up and smirked.

"Alright.. My men will be waiting for you at the town's square." He said and hanged up.

I compelled someone to drive us to the town square. Once we got there 3 men stood on the side walk staring at us.

I walked up to them with Elena in my arms and a smirk on my face.
"Wheres Marcell?" I asked and looked at them.

"He'll be here, he told us to watch you and make sure you wait." The one in the middle said.

I grunted and held Elena with once arm and choked him with the other.
"He must not have told you about me, I hate playing games so either tell me where Marcel is or I remove your head from your neck.... In 1... 2-" I said applying more pressure.

"Wooow woow woo." Marcel said walking towards us. I let the guy go and turn to him.

"Marcellus." I said and smiled.

"Davina is waiting for us at the house. Come with me." He said and I followed him to the old building.

"Davina this is Klaus." He said and she turned and looked at me holding Elena.

"Great... Put her in the bed over there." Said said and pointed.

"Will she be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know." Davina said and sighed.

"What do you mean you don't know." I snapped.

"I mean you wife is a hybrid now the spell is still a risky spell considering its going against nature." She explained with attitude.

I sped and choked her.
"Well fix it!" I yelled.

Davina forced me on the wall with her magic the she dropped me on the ground.

"I don't like you." She said and walked over to Elena.

She whispered a spell in her ear and Elena woke up coughing.

"W-what happened." She said and panic.

"Elena." I said and smiled.

"Klaus? What happened." She asked.

"The baby is growing to fast for your body." Davina said before I could answer.

"Nahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh." Elena started to yell in pain.

"Whats happening??!!" I asked.

"Elena I need you to calm done and drink this." Davina said and handed her a cup.

"What is that?"

"It should help the baby slow down." She said.

Elena quickly dank it and slowly calmed down.

"Congratulations." Someone said.