Chapter 15: Vamp Wedding(Part 1)

Elena P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of foot steps. Klaus wasn't in bed and I quickly sat up to see who is was. It was Kol.. He stud at the foot of the bed and looked at me.

"Wh-at are you doing here?" I said covering my chest with blankets.

"So your really going to marry my brother..." He said and sighed.

"Yes.. If you don't like it I'm sorry." I said and got up.

"Look at you.. So pathetic I feel sorry for how gullible you are." He said and chuckled

"Get out." I said and was about to slap him but he caught my hand.

"Try that again and I will rip your head off." He said and smirked but didn't let go of my wrist.

"What do you want?" I asked as I held a strong face even though I was scared of the original.

He gave me one quick smile and snapped my neck.

Kol P.O.V

I picked up Elena and sped her in to the car. Finn was in the driving seat and I got in the passenger seat and he drove off.

"If I may ask, why did you have me kid nap the doppelgänger she's a vampire now." I said confused.

"It was Rebekah's persuasive plan." Finn said and sighed.

"Which was.."

"Klaus has done nothing but dagger us over and over again what makes him deserve happiness."

"And I thought you hated family drama."

"I do but I can't ignore this one.. Besides sacrificing the doppelgänger for mother is killing two birds with one stone."

"We are killing Elena?!" I said shocked.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for her..."

"Isn't just cruel to kill her on her own wedding day?"

"The only person who will suffer is Niklaus, Elena would be to dead to care." Just then Elena woke up.

"What... Where am I." She said rubbing her neck.

"Snap her neck again." Finn said coldly.

"Kol! W-what are you doing!!" Elena said as she saw my face.

"Please don't hurt me.." Elena added as she was terrified of us.

"Elena I'm sorry." I said.

"What do you want?!" She said.

"Its family matter but for now.." I said and snapped her neck.

"Are you serious about killing her." I asked Finn as I turned back.

"What ever it takes." He said as he drove.

Then out of know where Elijah stud in the middle of the rode and Finn stopped. Elijah sped to Finn's door and broke the window.

"Rebekah told me about her nonsense plan to hurt our brother. Hand Elena over to me." Elijah said and sighed.

"This is the only way we can bring mother back. We are killing two birds with one stone Elijah." Finn argued.

"Mother has been dead for over a thousand years. Elena shall not be hurt for our families indiscretions." He said.

Elijah quickly snapped Finns neck and sped to get Elena out the car.

"Finn was always the weakest." I said and sighed.

"I will deal with you later." Elijah said and sped of with Elena in his arms.