Chapter 8: Beginning Plan

Klaus's P.O.V

Elena was in and out. She would wiggle her finger and open her eyes but then she black out again. I pasted the living room and then I heard her gasping for air.

I quickly sped to her and bent down.

"Elena.," I whispered in her ear.

She looked around and then look at me.

"Klaus..." She said and smiled. Elena put her hand to my face and sat up to kiss me.

"Come on love, let get you some blood," I said.

I picked her up and she was still weak and confused, her memory hasn't come back yet.

I walked down to the basement and put Elena down on the ground. I went to the mini-fridge where the stash of blood bags was. Almost all of it was gone, I rolled eyes and grunted. "Stefan..." I whispered and took one bag.

I sped to her and she stood up.

"My head hurts," Elena said and rubbed her head.

"I know, that's the hunger." I opened the top of the bag and placed it in her mouth.

Once she got a taste of the blood and snatched the bag out of my hands and drank it all in under a minute.

Blood was all over her mouth it was quite sexy. She smiled and hugged me.

"Can I have more?" She asked and bit my ear.

I chuckled and kissed her neck.

"That feels amazing," Elena said and slightly moaned.

"Everything is heightened now, Elena... Sensation, love, rage, sadness..." I said and put my hands on her waist.

Elena sped and pushed me against the wall. She choked me then proceeded to kiss me, she bit the bottom of my lip and licked the blood that was going down my chin. I smiled at her and took her hand off my neck.

Elena's face transformed and she yelled at the pain when her fangs came it.

"Are you okay?" I said and put my hands on her face.

"Yeah... I'm better than okay!"

"Come on love, it's been a long night," I said and led her upstairs into the bed. I cared for Elena very much. I didn't want anything to happened to her...

Elena went to the bathroom to change into her pajamas. I put on sweat pants and left my chest bare. In no time she came out with a blue tank top and black short shorts. Elena smiled and got in bed.

I got in after her and pulled the covers up on her.

"Forever Elena," I whispered and kissed her.

She closed her eyes and snuggled against me. I played with her hair as I watched her go to sleep and then so did I.

The next morning I woke up and Elena wasn't in bed... I looked around pushed the covers off me.

"Elena?!" I yelled but no answer. I rolled my eyes and got up and left the room.

I didn't see her then I went down to the basement. Once I walked down I saw her being choked on to the wall by one of my hybrids named Dan.

"What are you doing mate!" I yelled and pulled him off.

Elena gasped for air and fell to the ground.

"You said to find Katerina and catch her," Dan said and got up.

"She's a vampire and looks like Katerina..." He said.

I sighed and choked him. "Katerina isn't here! You touch Elena again I'll kill you!" I yelled and put drove my hand in his chest and grabbed his heart.