Chapter 14: Down Marriage Rode

Klaus's P.O.V

"Morning Mrs. Mikaelson." I said and Elena turned in the bed to face me and smiled.

"I'm not a Mikaelson yet." She said and giggled.

" You will be soon enough." I said. I lifted her up and put her on top of me.

"Your so beautiful when you just wake up." I said and put her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." Elena said and bent down to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and bit into it and started to draw blood. Elena grabbed my hand and bit into my wrist to heal herself.

"Sorry you just taste so good." I said as I retracted my fangs.

"I could say the same." She said and kissed me.

"Mmm a little bit of morning sex." I said and smirked as I moved my hands down to her butt.

She laughed and kissed me again. I sped on top of her and kissed her roughly. I helped her take off her pajama shorts and her lace panties.

"Sex on the bed this time?" She asked.

"No promises." I said and smirked while I took off my pants and boxers.

Elena sped and got on top. She slipped down and started to suck on my hard cock, she was slow but rough at the same time it felt amazing. A moan came out my mouth as she kissed the head and slowly went back down. I pulled her back up to me and kissed her wet lips.

"My turn." I said and went down her body and spreader her legs. I licked her smooth hairless wetness. Elena buckled her hips into my mouth as I licked her clit.

I came back up and put two of my fingers in her and thrusted them in hard. A load moan came out her mouth. I kissed her as I fingered her.

I replaced my fingers with my ready cock and thrusted in to her. We both moan at the insane pleasure.

"F-aster.." Elena said with her eyes closed and moaning.

As I went faster I started to gently suck on her nipples and kissed her breast. Elena messed with my hair and I thrusted in her harder.

Elena sped on top of me and started to ride me. She rubbed her clit as she bent down and kiss me. She went down hard and fast. I grabbed her and sped and put her body on the bed doggie position. I thrusted him hard and fast.

"Mmm uhh harder!" Elena moaned and rocked her hips.

"You feel so good." I said as I thrusted in deeply. I caress her hips and down her thighs.

And then Elena came and then I.

Elena got up and put her hair in a quick messy but sexy ponytail. She walked in the bathroom and I could see her washing up. I sped in there with her and pressed my self on her.

" So when shall we get married?" I asked and kissed her neck.

"Well first I have to tell Alaric and Jeremy... And then everyone including Damon and Stefan." She said and sighed.

"I have a feeling Rebekah isn't going to like the idea... Seems we have a lot a head of us today."

"Yeah I guess your right." Elena turned around and kissed me.

"I love you." I said and kissed her.

Elena smiled big and hugged me.

"I love you too." She said.

"Now get out so I can take a shower." She added and backed up.

"Or we could take a shower together." I sand and smiled.