Chapter 7: Love Forever

Elena's P.O.V

I ran and found Stefan deep in the woods sitting on a rock.

"Stefan!" I said and ran up to him.

"What do you want Elena..." He said and had a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"I came here to check on you..."

"Why? So you don't have to feel guilty for dating Klaus. I mean why not Damon?! I rather you go for Damon than a guy that won't give me my freedom!" Stefan yelled and took a gulp of vodka.

"I'm not guilty about anything. It was my choice." I said and sat next to him on the rock.

I looked at Stefan and then Stefan turned his head towards mine. He leaned his head over to me and kissed me. I quickly broke the kiss.

"I'm with Klaus now you can do that," I said and pushed his chest.

"With Klaus?! Klaus killed you Elena and your and Aunt! And now you sleeping with the man!" He yelled.

"Your drunk and mad. I know you can't understand but he makes me happy."

"Are you trying to get back at me for leaving you?"

"What?! No Stefan..."

"Leave Elena I don't want to see you." He chugged the vodka and looked away.

"Fine." I sighed and got up.

I walked back to the cabin and laid on the couch. A hybrid sped in and stood beside me like a guard.

"Um, can I help you?" I said sat up.

"Klaus told me to keep an eye on you, he left for a little bit but he'll be back." He said and smiled.

"Well, thanks but I don't need a bodyguard."

"Well, I have to watch you so pretend I'm not even here."

I rolled my eyes and got up. "I have to go to the bathroom.," I said and started walking and heard the hybrid walking behind me then I stop and turned to him.

"Alone," I said and walked to the bathroom.

I splashed my face with water and messed with my hair. I walked out and saw the hybrid standing by the door. I sighed and walked back to the couch.

"So am I on house arrest?" I asked.

"No, Klaus just prefer if you don't leave the Cabin before he gets back." He said and smiled.

"Well, you can tell Klaus I don't need a babysitter!"

I walked to the door and opened it but then he sped and yanked me back. His face transformed into a hybrid. "I can't let you leave!" He growled.

"Let go your hurting me!" I yelled and tried to pull my arm back.

Out of nowhere Stefan sped in and pulled out his heart.

"There now he's like me... Heartless." Stefan tossed the heart to me and I caught it and then quickly dropped it. He sped out and blood was on my shirt and hands.

I ran to the bathroom and washed my hands; the blood was like stained to my skin and shirt... Tears poured down my face and blood was splatted on my shirt so I took it off but the blood went through my shirt and onto my undershirt. Then someone knock on the door.

"Elena I'm back." Klaus said and sighed.

I quickly rinsed the sink and the soap.

"Elena?" Klaus said and knocked on the door again, he pushed in the door and I turned around and crying. There was blood on my hands still and Klaus looked pissed.