Chapter 20: Breaking Klaus

Elena's P.O.V

No.. Klaus would do that.. He loves me he wouldn't hurt my friends.. No no no!

I thought and bang on the door.
"Let me out of here!" I yelled and step back. I sped and tried to break the door open but I was so weak.. The vervain was still in my system. I messed with my hair and sat on the dusty ground.

Just then Stefan came and he slide opened the eye door.

"S-Stefan. Let me out of here." I said and quickly got up.

"I'm sorry Elena I can't you'll get in the way.." He said and sighed.

"No because Klaus didn't do anything." I said.

"Yes he has Elena. It needs to end."

"I need blood Stefan I hurt." I beg already becoming delusional.

"Sorry I can't but I can get you water."

"Come on Stefan let me out. I didn't do anything." I said and walked up to the door.

He sighed and looked away.
"Stefan please." I said but he shut the eye door. I grunt and started kicking the door.

"Let me out!" I yelled but fell. I was so weak I needed blood... I laid on the ground for at least an hour and then Katherine walked in .

"Mm you don't look so good.." She said and walked in.

"I need blood." I said.

She sped and started feeding on me instead. I tried to pushed her off and she choked me and held me up.

"Damon said I can have fun with you." She said and smiled.

"So your Damon's bitch now.." I said.

Katherine grunted and drove her hand in my chest. I yelled at the pain and tried to pull her hand out.

"Your "married" to Klaus now so I hate you more. Your the same as me but you seem to get everything." He said.

"So y-your jealous of me.. Thats new." I said and she twisted her hand.

"Nahhhh ahhh." I yelled and you can hear the veins popping.

"Your pathetic. You spent 500 years running and now since you have nothing better to do so now you want to kill me because I'm better than you.." I said and she threw me on the ground.

"The only person who is pathetic is you. You married someone that killed your Aunt and harassing your friends. But just between us I'm only helping them out so I can kill you and see Klaus suffer." She said and walked out.

'I hate her so much...' I thought as I just laid there.. I was so weak she almost drained me of my blood and I could feel my veins scratching together.

Klaus's P.O.V

Elena has been gone for a while.. Where is she.. I picked up my phone and called her but it went straight to voice mail.. Damn it..

I walked out and got in my car. I then called my hybrids that were hiding out in Mystic Falls.

"Find Elena." I said once they picked up. They hung up and I knew they started looking for her.

I went to her family's cabin and she wasn't there "The Salvatore's..." I said and drove to their house.

I got out and sped and kicked in the door. "Wheres Elena!" I yelled.

Damon tried to shoot me in the back with a stake but I caught it and threw it in his chest. I sped and choked him.

"Wheres Elena?" I said and twisted the stake in.

"I don't know... With Stefan.. Or maybe at the grill, oh probably with Bonnie but I don't think she will be to happy after that." He joked and pushed the stake in.

"If you don't tell me where she is soon I will kill you." I said.

"Then kill me." He said and grunted at the pain. I sighed and snapped his neck.. I'll deal with him later. I walked down to the cellar and saw Stefan there with his arms crossed.

"Stefan." I said and smiled.

"Move out of my way and I'll consider letting you live." I added.

"You won't kill me or Damon.. Elena will hate you for it and that Klaus is your biggest weakness." He said and smiled.

"Move out of my way." I said. Just then I felt a stake pierced my back. The stake was laced with vervain and it made me fell to my knees.

"Hi Klaus." Katerina said and smiled.

"Pity I thought you would enjoy the 100 years I granted you." I said and chuckled.

"You took everything from me so it's only fair enough that I do the same." She said.

I stood back up and tried to reach for the stake but I couldn't reach it..
"Haven't you guys already tried this?" I said and didn't show I was in pain.

"Yes but this time we told Elena all you dirty little secrets." Damon said as he came walking in.

Katerina then sped and got Elena. She had a stake towards her heart and smiled.

My smirk quickly vanished.
"Let Elena go." I said and looked at how weak Elena looked.

"Watch it Klaus one wrong move and Elena is dead." Damon said and smirked.

We all stared at each over.. I could easily kill Katerina but I don't want to risk Elena's life.

"You all are bluffing." I said breaking the tension.

Damon looked at Katerina and then to Stefan. Stefan nodded and Damon sped and got another stake and tried to stab Elena. Elena screamed but I blocked him before he could. I broke his wrist making him drop the stake and pushed him down.

I sped and grabbed Elena before she fell but then felt another stake that was laced with vervain pierce my back. I fell and dropped Elena. She was so weak she couldn't talk..

I grunted and tried to get up but then in a blink of an eye Stefan staked Elena in the heart.. She was dead.

How could I let this happen! I quickly sped to her and removed the stake.. Stefan was right she was my weakness. I watched as her veins swell and her soft tan skin become grey and tough. A tear dripped from my face and landed on get cheeks. I picked her up and walked out.