Chapter 13: New Life

Elena's P.O.V

I choose Klaus over my friends but he makes me happy and is a distraction from my crazy life. I love him, I fell in love with a immortal monster.

I woke up laying on Klaus's hard chest on the couch. 'We must have fell asleep while talking..' I thought and watched him sleep. I never saw Klaus sleep before. He looks so relaxed and peaceful. His eyes opened and he smiled.

"Did I wake you?" I asked and smiled.

"I was awake when you woke up. I felt your heart speed up." He said.

I giggled and kissed him.

" I will never break up with you again." I said and kissed him again.

"Then don't ... Marry me." Klaus said and smiled.

I froze at those lovely words and he wrapped his arms around me.

"We're vampires..." I said as reality hit me.

" Does it make a diffence?" Klaus asked and looked serious.

" No I guess not... It's just I always thought that its pointless to get married now that I'm immortal." I said and looked at him.

"Being immortal doesn't stop you from anything.. In fact, you can have anything you want, be anyone, see everything, and still be young" He said and kissed me.

"I just need some time to think about it... This all happened so fast." I said and looked away.

"Take all the time you need love." He said and smiled.

I smiled and nodded. He kissed me and down to my neck.

"I love you Elena Gilbert he whispered in my ear kissed me forehead.

"I love you to Klaus." I said and giggled. He kissed me gently.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I said and laid back on his chest.

"If thats what you wish."

"Thats what I want..."

I could hear Klaus's heart speed up and then it quickly settled down as he gently rubbed my back.

"I want this forever Elena.." Klaus whispered.

I lifted my head back up and kissed him deeply. I got up and stretched. Klaus sped up and smiled.

"I'ma go take a shower.. Wanna come?" I asked and smiled. Klaus walked closer to me.

"Thats sounds good." He said and smiled bigger. We walked to the bathroom and I started the shower.

I turned around and Klaus started to take my shirt off gently. He pulled it off and tossed it to the ground. I smiled and ripped his shirt off. He sighed and the chuckled.

"I liked that shirt." He said hotly and smiled.

"Opps." I giggled and kissed him.

Klaus moved his hands to my jeans and started to un zipped them while we kissed. He pulled them down and ripped my panties off.

" That was my favorite panties, they were comfortable." I said and cuties pouted.

"Now we are even." Klaus and and smirk. I laughed and started to take Klaus's pants off and pulled down his boxers. We stepped in to the steamy shower and he kissed me down to my neck and back up.

"I love you." Klaus said and smiled.

"I love you to." I said and kissed him. Klaus spun me around and to the wash cloth and started to wash me back gently. Who would have thought the famous Klaus would wash a Petrova doppelgänger. I chuckled at the thought.