Chapter 16: Vamp Wedding (Part:2)

Klaus's P.O.V

Once I get married to Elena I will make my sibling suffer. They messed with my love and they shall except they consequences all of them may burn in hell before they touch Elena again and Rebekah will be the first.

I smiled at Elena and she smiled back. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I wanted to wait till i can kiss her at our wedding, when we are finally married. Fir a thousands years I never would have imagined me getting married I thought once I was forced to be turned into a vampire, the idea of me having a family died when my father killed me.

"Well then we must hurry." I said and looked at her. I called one of my maids and asked her to get Elena's wedding dress but dont let me see it. She nodded and took Elena away. I watched her leave and then went to my room and started to get dressed.

"This is ridiculous.. After a thousand years I'm going to get married to a doppelgänger." I whispered as I put on my suit.

I can't wait for Elena to see her surprise at the wedding I thought and called one of my hybrids.

"Change of plans the wedding will happen now. Make sure everything and everyone is ready." I said and hung up.

I got finished getting dressed and went out the house before Elena and drove to the church we were going to get married in. It was a old classy church but still beautiful and perfect for the wedding. I parked my car and walked in.

"Thank you all for attending my wedding. Make sure you all have a smile when Elena gets here." I said and looked at everyone. I got all Elena's friends to come including Stefan and Damon which was in the front row.

I smirked at them and walked next to the priest.

"Please make this a beautiful ceremony." I said and stud there.

Elena P.O.V

The maid led me to the room and got my dress out.

"Klaus pick it out. Isn't it just beautiful." She said and showed me.

The dress was beautiful it had a bow on the side and it was a ball gown style.

"Klaus has nice taste." I said and smiled.

"Well lets get it on you." She said and took it off the hanger.

She slipped it on me and started to button up the back.
"It fits perfectly." She said and started fixing the dress folds.

"Klaus is one lucky man." She added.

"Thank you.." I said and looked in the mirror. I finally looked like a real bride and I felt ready to get married to Klaus. I smiled but then it quickly went away as I thought about my friends, Jeremy, Stefan and Damon. 'They aren't coming to my wedding and after this I highly doubt we will even talk again...' I thought and sighed. 'What am I doing..'
The cold feet finally started to kick in and pros and cons started to fill my head.

"Ms. Gilbert are you ready?" The maid asked and opened the door.

"Y-yes.. And just call me Elena." I said and she nodded her head. The maid led me to the car and opened the door.

"I wish you the best of luck Elena." She said as I got in. She closed the door and the driver drove off to where I would get married at.

We finally got to the beautiful church and I was surprised we were going to be married in a church seeing the Klaus made all the plans. The driver got out and opened my door and helped me get out. He led me inside and smiled at me.

"Well this is it.." I he said and smiled.

"Good luck." He added and walked out.

A lady handed me flowers and the music started. Put a smile on my face and was about to walk out but then someone grabbed my arm.

"Your not going to walk alone are you?" He said. I turned around and so Jeremy.

"Jeremy! How.. When did you?" I tried to saw all at once but I was so happy.

"Klaus told me when and where the wedding was. Even though I hate him I couldn't miss my own sisters wedding." He said.

"Come on." He added and hooked our arms together.

We walked out and everyone turned and faced us. There were people I didn't know and then once I got to the front everyone was there including Damon and Stefan who faked a smiled.

Tears started to fill up in my eyes and I looked away. Klaus was standing there with his famous smirk and then a smiled. I finally walked up to him and he smiled at me.

"How did you get them to come.. Why?" I whispered as soon as I got to him. He held my hands and smirked.

"I have my ways." He whispered back.

"You looked beautiful." He added at the priest started to talk.

I smiled and nodded my head. I ignored everything the priest said in till I had to say "I do."

Once he said those words I froze and took a deep breath. I didn't dare look around and it felt like forever.

"I-I do." I said and look at him.

Then it was Klaus's turn and he did not hesitate to say "I do."

"You may kiss your bride." The priest said and smiled.

Klaus pulled my waist closer to him and deeply kissed me. It was like everything slow down and it was just me and him.

Everyone clapped and he finally broke the kiss.

"Its official now Elena. Your a Mikealson." He said and kissed me one more time.

"Mrs. Mikealson... I can get use to that." I said and giggled.

Everyone started to come up to us and congratulate us. I saw Damon at the corner of the church sulking. I squeezed out the group and walked towards him.

"Hey Damon.." I said and slightly smiled.

"You look Beautiful.." He said as he turned and looked at me.

I looked back at Klaus and he was looking at me with a slight frown and he nodded his head, basically giving me the "Okay" to talk to him.

"Follow me.." I said and started to walk out the church.

I walked far enough in till it would be a hard time for Klaus to hear.

"Listen Damon I-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"I never had a chance with you Elena. I came to realize that...Don't feel guilty and apologize. But before you have go off with Klaus.." He said and try to kiss me.

"Damon I-I can't Klaus will kill you."

"He already did but taking you." He said and kissed me.

He broke the kiss and sped away. I smiled and touched my lips.. 'Im a Mikealson now.' I thought and went back to the church. Everyone had already left and only the Mikealsons were there including Kol and Finn.

"W-where did everyone go?" I asked confused.

"They didn't want to stay and plus we have some family stuff to deal with." Klaus said as he glared at Finn.

"Your a Mikealson now.. How disgusting you wearing my family's name. I would say congrats but I don't mean it." Rebekah said with a smile.

"Enough!" Klaus snapped.

"Elena is apart of the family now and you shall all treat her that way!" Klaus said.

"If you oppose then there will be consequences." He added

Rebekah rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

"It wont last long hun. Enjoy it while it last." She said and walked out.

The others nodded their heads and walked out.

"Short wedding but I liked it..." I said and walked closer to him.

"Now your all mine for eternity." He said and kissed me.

"How does a honeymoon in France sound?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"France.. It sounds good." I said and giggled.

"Good cause we are leaving today.." He said and kissed me again...