Chapter 3: Blissful Night

Elena's P.O.V

Klaus's hot smoldering lips were on mine. He was rough but I can tell he was still holding back. He wasn't like Stefan he always treated me so gentle like I was glass but it never truly satisfied me.

Klaus ravaged my lips and put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed his arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, then Klaus broke the kiss which made me sad so I cutely pouted, he smirked and grabbed me tighter and he sped to the roof of the building.

"Oh my god!.." I said and turn back to Klaus.

Klaus spun me around and kissed my neck then drew a little blood then licked the blood that was sliding down my back. He kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. I could taste the iron flavor of my blood on his tongue and I softly sucked his tongue as he fiddled with mine.

Klaus roughly took off my dress and started to kiss and suck my neck all the way down to my bra strap and he yanked it down. I helped him unclip my bra and fling it on the ground. He gave me a devious smirk and started to suck my breast.

I let out a small moan it just felt so good and so right. He chuckled and pushed me down to the ground. Klaus unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it. He got on top of me and kissed me all the way down. He kissed my inner thigh and then my center. I moan quietly at every kiss. He pulled down my underwear and stuck his finger in my wetness. He smirked at me, "Naughty Elena." He said and chuckled. Then he stuck two of his fingers in.

I moaned loader and buckled my hips. "Easy love we have yet to start the fun part." He hotly whispered.

I smiled and unbuckled Klaus's belt I helped him take off his pants and boxers. I kissed his neck and his chest as he hovered over me. I slipped my hand down and started to pull on his large member. Klaus moaned and thrust inside my hand. He then grabbed my hands and held my wrists down and kissed me. He removed one handed and guided his member inside me. I buckled my hips and moaned loud.

I could tell he didn't hold back like Stefan he was rough and hard but held back just a little only because I was human and not a vampire. Klaus thrust in powerfully and every thrust was better than the last. I wrapped my legs around his body and he thrust harder. We both moaned together and kissed each other roughly. My lips were beginning to swell but I didn't care it felt so good.

Klaus stood up and picked me up then put his member back in me. I pressed down and he started to thrust harder and harder and then faster and faster. "K-Klaus! Uh mm! Klaus! Oh my god!" I yelled and tilted my head back as he thrust.

Now that we are standing and having sex everyone could see us, the cars honked at us and the people that's was walking sat and watched, but we didn't care. All we could care and think about was how good it felt to be inside each other.

Finally, Klaus released in me. A loud moan came from our mouths and he felled to his knees with me still in his arms. He kissed my neck and messed with my hair. I smiled at him and fell asleep on his chest.

Klaus's P.O.V

There Elena was, on my chest sleep. I was supposed to keep my distance but instead, I have sex with her on the rooftop of my second favorite bar.

She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I reached over and grabbed my shirt and covered her naked body.

I wonder what the Salvatore's would think of this. I chuckled at the thought and laid down.

All night I watched her sleep till the sun came up and hit her soft olive tan skin. She flickered her brown eyes open and looked around then she smiled.