Chapter 24: Not The Same Person

Elena's P.O.V

"I missed you for all this time and I just... I couldn't.. I didn't know how to talk to you after everything I put you through.." I said.

"It's fine Elena..."

"No it's not I hurt you.. How can you be okay with that?!" I said and let go of him.

"Because I hurt you when I had me emotions off.. When I left with Klaus.."

"I guess we are even then.." I said and shrugged.

I sighed and stepped back. Stefan grabbed my arm and gently pulled me back.

"Stefan..." I whispered and he kissed me. I immediately pushed him back and touched my lips.

"I can't I'm mar-"

"Yeah I know." Stefan said and walked away.

"Stefan." I said and he stopped.

"What?" He said and sighed..

I walked up to him and kissed him. He broke the kiss and grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing.." He said confused.

"I-I don't know..." I said and he kissed me and sped me on the living room couch.

"I missed you." Stefan whispered. He kissed my neck down to my collar bone. I pulled his head up and kissed him. He forced his tongue in my mouth and played with mine. I could taste the blood on this tongue and I didn't crave it... In fact it was gross.

I lift up his shirt and he help me take it off. I touched his well toned abs and kissed his chest as I un buckled his belt and he slid off his pants revealing his hardness through his boxers. He took off my shirt and I un button my pants and he roughly took them off.

He sped us to the staircase and slammed me off the wall. He lift up my leg and pressed his hardness on my wetness as he kissed me deeply. Even though this wasn't my body.. I wanted more.

Stefan ripped my panties off and sped us on his bed. He got on top and took out his cock out his boxers. A part of my me missed his nicely sized cock but another part of me craved Klaus still.. Even though he killed Bonnie..

He thrusted in my hard and deep while he kissed me. It was different me a Klaus rarely had sex on the bed. I held his neck tightly after every thrust. Having sex with a different body felt different.

A moan came out my mouth and broke the intense silence. He groaned and snuggled his head between my breast as he came. We both took a deep breath as a wave of guilt came over me.

Stefan got off of me and laid beside me.
"This shouldn't of happened.." Stefan said out of breath.

"I don't know what I'm doing..." I said out of breath and sat up.

"This was a mistake... I married Klaus I can't just leave him..." I said and sighed.

"He killed Bonnie." Stefan said and sat up.

"I know! And I will always hate him for it... But there has to be someone to bring her back... She a witch Stefan." I said as a tear ran down my face when.  Being in denial is the only thing keeping me going..

"Elena.."

"No Stefan think about it. After everything we been through there has to be a way." I said and touched his hand.

"I'll look into it." He said and sighed.

I moved my hand and got up.

"I need to go find Klaus before he-" I began to say and I see a man standing at the bedroom door frame.

"Klaus.." I whispered and my eyes widened. He had rage in his eye as he tears filled him. He cocked his head and disgusted was all over his face.

"I thought I'd find you here.. I was going to come apologize and tell you I found a solution to Bonnie's death. But on the contrary I think thats out of the question.." He said and stared at Stefan.

"Klaus its not what you think." I said and sat up.

"Really now? Because what I think you went down is you went home with him and tensions ran high and one thing led to another."  He said and walked in.

"So answer me this.. What's stopping me from ripping his heart out." He said and sped. He quickly drove his hand in Stefan's chest.

Stefan grunted at the pain as he reached for his heart.

"Klaus stop it!" I yelled.

"Why? I rather kill him." He said.

"Because Klaus we are married! This will ruin us." I said. He took his hand out Stefan's chest.

"How dare you speak of our marriage while I caught you sleeping with your ex lover." He said

"You killed my best friend!" I said and a tear went down my face.

"Take her." Stefan pitched in and looked down.

"What??" I said and looked at him.

"Take her a leave Klaus." He said and looked at me.

"Stefan." I whispered.

"As you wish." Klaus said and smirked.

"Come on love." Klaus said and stuck his hand out.

I sighed and got out of bed and put on a shirt I found on the ground. I rolled my eyes and walked out. 'Whats the hell am I doing.' I thought as I waited for Klaus out side.

Klaus's P.O.V

"I'm surprised Stefan. I thought you would put up for of a fight." I said.

Stefan slid on some boxers and got up.
"We can't beat you Klaus, so whats the point." Stefan said and shrugged.

"True but isn't she your epic love... The one you will fight for till the very end?" I said and smirk.

"Not anymore... She's different." Stefan said and looked away.

"If you ever even come close to sniffing distance I will end you next time." I threatened and walked out.

I sped outside and found Elena waiting for me.
"Come on love." I said walking to the car.

"Im not getting into that car in till you tell me the solution to bringing Bonnie back." She said and crossed her arms.
I rolled my eyes and sped to her.

"I don't think you have the right to asking for demands." I said.

"Well maybe we should get a divorce or what ever because I'm done." She said and began to walk away. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I have told you numerous amounts of times how I will not change my ways for you and yet I continue to do so because I love you Elena. That is who you chosen to live with, to spend eternity with... I am truly sorry for your friend and I will bring her back I just need more time." I said.

Elena sighed and gently snatched her arm back.

"Fine." She said and got in the car. I sighed and spend in. I drove back to our house and prayed Marcel's witch can bring back Bonnie..