Ch-1: 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

Date:
26th May, 2016

The silence was shattered as a big explosion suddenly goes off, throwing open the doors of the Great Hall, now alerting both Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad to who would dare to interrupt the OWLs exam, all of the individuals looking over to the smoke-choked doorway and the flames. There, now walking through the flames, and leading a few Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors and Slytherins alongside him, was the one that person Umbridge hated, even more than Harry Potter.

Hogwarts's very own residential American. Braedey Grindelwald Martin. Grandson of Gellert Grindelwald. His eyes now glowed both bright red and blue, energy surging within the sclera, with his teeth clenched and anger shining in his pupils like diamonds.

"It's you and me, Umbridge

"It's you and me, Umbridge." Braedey announced in a dark, serious and angry tone as he eyed the devil in pink.

Dolores was shocked to see that the American was still standing here, after what happened the other day, during the prehistoric rampage. "You American infection!" She screeched.

"Your reign over Hogwarts has finally come to a close, Umbridge. You and the entire Ministry Of Magic are no longer welcome here at Hogwarts." Braedey declared, now whipping out his wand, ready for the fight that Umbridge wasn't going to win. "I am doing what no other student would ever do, you slimy pink bastich. I'm taking back Hogwarts from you, if I must save it from you horrid ugly claws first."

Umbridge was now angered by this as the Inquisitorial Squad gang up behind her, itching to get revenge on the American who made their lives a living hell. "Braedey Grindelwald Martin, you are hereby expelled, and declared a fugitive of the Ministry Of Magic. You will end up just like your grandfather, in prison." She declared.

Braedey unexpectedly smirked, and he began to chuckle darkly, his laughter sounding like Megatron. His laughter made chills race up their spines. "You are too late, toad. I am no longer a student as of yesterday, I finished my OWLs. I am leaving for Ilvermorny where you'll never touch me ever again, and there's nothing you can do about it. Like I said, I am... inevitable." He clenched his left hand, six orbs of multiple lights of colour. He eyed the Inquisitorial Squad. "Slytherins! Will Salazar mourn for you?"

Umbridge's rage finally reached the surface as she had just about enough of the American. "Enough of this, get him!!" She ordered.

The Inquisitorial Squad yelled and charged in, firing spells at the wizard as the other students made a run for it, not wanting a part in this duel. Several desks suddenly move forward and protected Braedey as the spells hit the desks, and not the American. One spell does score a hit in the shoulder, making Braedey angry as he clenched his left fist and he roared in unbridled rage, now turning the debris into bats and sent them flying at the evil Slytherins, causing them to scatter and scream as the bats attack them.