Ch-34: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

7TH JUNE 2014

As spring soon turned into summer, news is everywhere about Sirius's escape to freedom with Buckbeak and Naomi, and Fudge was very angry. He stationed Aurors at every city, town and village with orders to capture or kill. But the Ministry of Magic Aurors were still no match for Naomi Grindelwald Martin as she was now on the hunt for both the Woman in Black, and Franklin.

And speaking of Franklin, Braedey had finally learnt from a MACUSA Auror that his uncle had resurfaced up in Amsterdam in Holland. Braedey wasted no time as he writes two letters. One to Naomi, telling her where Franklin was, and one to his uncle, giving him a catchup on what he had missed.

However, that wasn't only thing Braedey was focused on right now.

~*~*~

Braedey was focused on his task a beater as Ravenclaw Eagles were playing Hufflepuff Badgers in the final Quidditch match of the season

Braedey was focused on his task a beater as Ravenclaw Eagles were playing Hufflepuff Badgers in the final Quidditch match of the season. And despite the Badgers having a few new tricks up their sleeves, the Eagles were still hammering them 200-80. It looked like victory was practically in the bag. However, there was a chance for the Badgers to make a shocking comeback if Cedric could catch the snitch. But Braedey was chasing him, hoping to slow Cedric down and allow Cho to catch the snitch.

Braedey spotted an incoming bludger heading straight for him. That wasn't a problem for the American as he hits it in Cedric's direction, causing him to slow down as Cho catches the snitch. Ravenclaw Eagles had won not only the match, but the Quidditch Cup as well.

'I do feel sorry for Cedric losing. But at least he's got beating the Serpents under his belt.' Braedey as he and Elijah high five and hugged each other.

Just then, Braedey spotted two figures wearing black robes walking out onto the pitch, cutting the celebrations short. Braedey lands on the ground, slowly reaching for his wand in case of trouble. He can sense it. The figures stopped two feet away from him.

"Excuse me, what's the meaning of this?!" Braedey demanded to know. "Nobody else isn't meant to be on the Quidditch field-"

"Braedey Grindelwald Martin, we need you to come with us." One of the figures spoke out in a male voice.

"Why? Who are you?" Braedey demanded.

The two figures lower their hoods to reveal a man with deep black hair, and a woman with red hair, both with twisted smiles on their faces.