Ch-30: 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

3RD NOVEMBER 2013

The day after the destruction of Harry's Nimbus 2000, it is the game of the season as Ravenclaw Eagles were finally playing the Slytherin Serpents. All eyes were on the Ravenclaw beater, Braedey Grindelwald Martin, as he and Elijah were giving both Draco and the Slytherins a massive headache.

The Serpents were trying everything they can to try and win as they brought out their best players, even resorting to playing unfair with Draco trying to annoy Braedey at every opportunity.

Braedey spotted a bludger coming straight at him. "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DRACO MALFOY, SEEKER OF SLYTHERIN AND OVERALL PAIN-IN-MY-ASS! You should've quit while you were still ahead!" He then hits the bludger at Draco, who quickly ducked out of the way.

Lee Jordan was still providing annoyingly commentary. "And if you're just joining us, It's 140-100 to the Serpents with Roger leading the chaser attack into the Serpents half. He gives it to Samuel who throws it to- Flint gets the Quaffle as the Serpents have the advantage. OUCH!! That's gonna hurt tomorrow morning as he gets hit by both bludgers, courtesy of the Eagle beaters. The Eagles aren't letting go of this game."

'God. Imagine if Seamus is Jordan's co-commentator. There's gonna be carnage!' Braedey thought as he then spotted Cho chasing the snitch, Draco in hot pursuit.

Braedey immediately gives chase just as both bludgers nearly hit him. Braedey looked back to see the two Serpent beaters chasing after him, completely forgetting their teammates.

"Oh dear, looks like I'm favourite." Braedey said to himself as he utilised evasive manoeuvres to try and lose the beaters. "Come on!" But it doesn't work as the Slytherins continue to chase after him.

Back with the other Eagles, they were now back in the game as the score was now 140 to both teams, Samuel scoring a belter past Mia who failed to stop it.

Braedey uses the speed of his Adamantium 550 to catch up with Cho. "Those three won't let go. They're trying to knock me off my broom." He called.

"We gotta work together." Cho then has an idea. "Braedey, time to play some chicken."

"What? Really?! At a time like this!"

"Trust me!" Cho then accelerated away as she got Draco to think she had spotted the snitch.

Braedey looked and he then realised what Cho was up to. He smirked and ascended up into the sky with the Slytherin beaters in pursuit, both raising their bats, ready to hit Martin. Both smirked evilly as they were doing what Flint told them.

Cho then turned around and flew directly at the American at full speed. Braedey accelerated too as he looked back at the Slytherin beaters before indicating his watch. "Look at the time! It's the Seeker Express!"

Both Serpent beaters were confused, but that was their mistake as both Braedey and Cho ducks out of the way. Draco and the beaters screamed with wide eyes as they collided with each other like a three-car pileup, and they fell down to the pitch below.

"WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL!!" Braedey yelled out with a smile as Cho catches the snitch seconds later.

The Ravenclaw fans cheered out loudly alongside both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, the score now tallied up to 310-150 to the Ravenclaw Eagles. The Slytherin Serpents fans groaned at the sight of their team losing.

Braedey lands back on the ground as Roger rushed over, hugging him tightly. "Brilliant! This is one match we'll never forget! Fantastic!"

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Pansy rushed over, smiling while in their robes. Braedey hugged Hermione and Pansy tightly as he and Ron high-five one another.