Ch-47: 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

Previously...

Harry nodded his head as he turns to his friend. "Alright. On my mark... one... two... THREE!!"

Both boys immediately broke into a run, running as fast as they could as the maze began to change around them. Both Harry and Braedey grab onto the Triwizard Cup as they suddenly got teleported away.

~*~*~

The two boys are suddenly teleported to a dark graveyard, the only light being from the moon in the night sky. Braedey looks around, then checked on the cup, then took notice on one of the large tombstones nearby Harry, one of which possessing a tall skeleton in a cloak with devil wings and a large scythe. There were three names engraved into the stone next to the skeleton, each name having one thing in common...

Thomas Riddle
1880-1943

Mary Riddle
1883-1943

Tom Riddle
1905-1943

Braedey then looked over to the huge mansion in the distance, and began to put two-and-two together. 'My god... that is the Riddle Mansion.' He thought to himself. 'This is his family home and grave...'

Harry suddenly clutched his scar and got down on his knees in pain. Braedey immediately raced over to him. "Harry?! What's wrong? What's going on?!"

"Braedey! Get back to the cup!" Harry cried out in pain.

A figure emerges from the building who Braedey instantly recognised. It was Wormtail, who looked to be carrying something in his arm.

"You

"You... Wormtail!" Braedey barked darkly, a low snarl coming from him.

"KILL THE TRAITOR!!" A raspy voice called out.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"BRAEDEY!" Harry cried.

Reacting fast, Braedey jumped out of the way, avoiding the killing curse as he used some blades of grass to create a grass tornado. When it faded away, Braedey was gone from sight.

Braedey had tripped and ducked into a crypt, and stayed our of sight while also being quiet. 'Why did Crouch Jr. turn the Triwizard Cup into a portkey? And what has Wormtail's got to do with any of all this? Something doesn't add up here....'

Suddenly, Braedey heard some muffled screaming now coming from one of the tombs nearby. He immediately started searching the tombs, reaching the third tomb and he transformed it into water, the body falling to the ground.

The body was Hope Marshall herself, tied up by her hands, ankles, above and below her knees, and gagged with a piece of rag. Braedey immediately took the gag off, and untied Hope's hands, freeing her from her grasp. Hope immediately latched onto the hybrid with a tight hug, and a big smile on her face.