Ch-45: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

Braedey and Harry's popularity has continued to grow after the second task, as winter turned into Spring, the temperature now rising onward. Some of the Durnstrang students were now thinking that the grandson of Gellert wasn't as evil as they first thought.

It was all thanks to a new article in the Daily Prophet. After Rita's supposed retirement, they immediately sent a replacement by the name of Nathan Quinn, a young man who wears glasses, which earned him the nickname of 'Q.'

~*~*~

~*~*~

One day, Q sat down with Braedey and asked him about Rita's antics. Braedey had an answer for that. "Well, Q, Rita was single-handedly trying to destroy what the TriWizard Tournament actually stands for. It more than just friendly competition, it's about establishing bonds and cooperation in the magical community between schools. It's why the Triwizard Tournament was created, to bring us closer together."

Q smiled a little. "Exactly, and how have you adapted to taking part, despite it wasn't you who put your name in the Goblet?"

"Well, it's a rush for staters. You have to know what you're facing against in the first two tasks. Dragons being the first, and creatures of the deep secondly. Plus, you get to see what the other champions have to bring to the table." Braedey answered.

And clearing things up with the whole relationship mess?" Q asked as he writes this down.

"Well, Rita had drugged Hermione with love potion, and tried to break Alex's heart. It took the effort of Professor Snape to reverse the effects of the potion." Braedey then paused. "Rita was also an unregistered Animagus with the form of a beetle, which could explain how she got the stories and then put her own twist on it."

"Well, Rita was desperate for attention, hence her urge to get the big stories." Q said as he stands up, and the two shake hands. "Thanks for your time."

"With pleasure." Braedey smiled as he then left.

~*~*~
7TH APRIL 2015

And it didn't stop there; now, every champion now had something about them, and even commented on Braedey. Even Krum as Braedey reade an article during the Easter holidays with Percy and Annabeth.

"It says here. 'When I first saw Braedey, I first thought he was like his grandfather. But as I start to hear things not just about him, but the deeds he has performed, I actually wrong about him. Braedey maybe the best thing to ever come to Hogwarts. He cares about others before himself, he's determined, and can perform magic I've never imagined'." Percy told Braedey.

"Well, what did I tell ya? Good press wins people over, and that's what I'm doing." Braedey indicated himself.

"See, Krum isn't so bad after all." Annabeth pointed out. "So you coming to the party tonight?"