Ch-16: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀' 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)

A few days after the attack on Mrs. Norris, up in Transfiguration, McGonagall was now teaching a new spell today, something around the words of turning animals in goblets.

"Could I have your attention, please?" She called out loudly. "Right, now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so." McGonagall then pointed her wand at a bird sitting on a post next to her as McGonagall says the spell. "One, two, three. Vera Verto." And with those words, the bird turn into a perfect goblet.

" And with those words, the bird turn into a perfect goblet

'Impressive.' Braedey thought to himself.

"Now its your turn. Who would like to go first?" McGonagall asked the students before she turned her attention to Ron. "Ah. Mr. Weasley. One, two, three, Vera Verto."

"Ahem." Ron cleared his throat before tapping his pet rat three times. "Vera Verto." Instead of turning into a metallic goblet, Scabber turned in a half furry goblet that squeaked. Most of the class laughed at this, including Braedey, who was sitting behind Hermione.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." McGonagall said to Ron as Hermoine now raised her hand. "Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you can tell us about the Chamber Of Secrets." Hermione asked. What Braedey saw a few days ago was still fresh in his head. This wasn't like last year. This was very different.

McGonagall looked at her students, a little bit of history wouldn't hurt. "Very well. Well, you all know, of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the ages: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who?" Ron asked Harry.

"The Slytherin guy." Braedey answered quietly with a smirk.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure bloods." McGonagall continued.

Draco started to glare at Hermoine, who glared back in anger. Braedey looked at Draco and gave him a look of intimidation, mentally meaning, 'Not a single toe out of line, blondie.' Draco backed off and goes back to looking at McGonagall.

"Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, known as the Chamber Of Secrets." McGonagall continued. "Well, shortly after departing, he sealed it, until that time when his true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber, and unleash the horror within, and by so, purge the school of all those, who in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic."

"Muggle-borns." Hermoine said quietly.

"No-Maj-borns." Braedey added too as he turned to Hermoine and gave her a reassuring nod.