Ch-56: 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

7TH JANUARY 2016

By the time Braedey, Harry, Hermione and the Weasley children returned back to Hogwarts, there was only over six months left before Braedey is due to leave Hogwarts for the last time as he was being transferred to Ilvermorny. The OWLs started in five months' time, and Braedey was very confident that he was going to pass them all with flying colours.

Still, there was no exam rules about using 100% of your brain.

Braedey was currently walking alongside both Luna and Terry back to Ravenclaw Tower to get settled back in when Hermione rushed over to them, a smile on her face as she kissed Braedey on the cheek.

"Whoa! We're going a bit fast there, what's going on, Hermione?" Braedey smiled.

"Hagrid's back." Hermione told him.

"Really? Son of a gun." Braedey uttered to himself as he turned to look at Luna and Terry. "Sorry. You guys go on without me, I'll catch up with you in a little while."

"It's okay, man. See you back at Ravenclaw Tower." Terry waved as he and Luna walked off.

Braedey then joins up with Hermione as they rendezvous with both Harry and Ron before heading off across the bridge to the Hogwarts grounds. For the first time in months, there was smoke coming out of the chimney of Hagrid's hut.

 For the first time in months, there was smoke coming out of the chimney of Hagrid's hut

Hagrid is home.

The four suddenly skidded to a stop when they heard Umbridge's voice coming from inside the hut. The four friends then took cover behind the pumpkin patches as they watch and listen into the conversation between Umbridge and Hagrid.

"I will say this one last time. I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been." Umbridge demanded to know as she stood across from Hagrid.

"I told you. I've been away for me health." Hagrid answered.

"Your health?" Umbridge was confused as she then looks outside, and spotted nothing. Braedey, Harry, Ron and Hermione crouch out of sight.

"Yeah, bit of fresh air, you know." Hagrid shrugged.

"Oh yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be hard to come by. If I were you, I shouldn't get too used to being back. In fact, I might not bother unpacking at all." Umbridge stated as she then leaves the hut, and heads back up to the castle.

Braedey signalled the all clear to the others as he is the first to entered the hut to see Hagrid was a bit battered and bruised from whatever he has been up to over the last few months.

"Whoa, you look like you've been through a lot." Braedey commented as Harry, Ron and Hermione then entered. "Where have you been?"

"If you make some nice tea, Braedey. I'll tell ya what happened." Hagrid said.