Ch-2: 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)

Five Years Earlier...
Chicago, Illinois
5th July, 2011

Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, one of the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, 1,451ft. Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago with its noted Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works.

The sound of a 11-year old boy groaning could be heard in his bedroom as he slammed down on his alarm clock which just so happened to be playing 'Stereo Hearts' by Gym Class Heroes beforehand, turning it off. Once he did that, he got out of bed in his PJ T-shirt and shorts with a yawn. The boy has pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes.

He presses play on his custom-built portable speaker which was sitting next to his chest of drawers, the beat of 'Back in Time' by Huey Lewis & The News starts drifting around his bedroom. His bedroom is painted white with a grey roof. There is a steel plate with the planet Earth etched on it behind his bed, with a dark grey bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk. He has several framed posters on the walls of 'Jurassic Park,' 'Transformers', 'How To Train Your Dragon', 'Back To The Future', 'Scooby-Doo' and the 'Toy Story' trilogy. There is a Route 66 sign by the door, plus several moving pictures spreaded out around the room.

The boy now heads into the attached bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face as the music continues to play in the background. He then changes into a white shirt with blue denim button-up jacket, plus dark blue jeans, and black boots.

He then does some pushups to keep himself fit

He then does some pushups to keep himself fit. He took a look at himself in the mirror before taking a deep breath and smirked. "Today's the day. Diagon Alley awaits for me."

(Oh, hello. Didn't see you there. I was just busy doing my daily morning routine. Who am I? The Name's Braedey. Braedey Grindelwald Martin. Yeah, the grandson of Gellert Grindelwald, the second most powerful dark wizard of all time, just right behind You Know Who. Sorry about what you saw earlier; it's not everyday that you start the story off with a 16-year old version of myself attacking a Hogwarts teacher/headmistress, otherwise known as the biggest pink dumbass bastich on the face of planet earth, and her goons. But we'll get to that part later. All will be explained in this story.)

Braedey then heads off down into the kitchen of his house which was just on the outskirts of Chicago, Illinois, 'The Windy City' where he was raised since his parents are out and about most of the time. Braedey was born half-blood, and is both British and American, taken from his mother, plus Austrian/Hungarian, thanks to his grandfather.

Braedey then spotted his uncle, cooking breakfast whilst listening to the radio and mimicking some dance moves as well. He is a male with short spiky red hair, along with silvery blue eyes, fair colour skin, while standing 5ft 5" tall. He looks to be in his late 40's. He has broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist, while having slender muscles in his arms and legs, but he has really good flexibility to move about. He is wearing an outfit that looks similar to a tuxedo.