Ch-10: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗰 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)

Braedey slowly began to wake up, opening his blue eyes to see that he was in the Hospital Wing in Hogwarts, and it was now daylight. He then saw a small calendar situated on the bedside table next to him. It reads this:

MAY 25TH 2012

As Braedey sat up in his bed, he noticed Harry next to him who was still fast asleep, and the multitude of presents, candy and cards at the ends of their beds. Braedey's friends must've gotten the memo that he was in the infirmary for reasons unknown.

"Good afternoon, Braedey." A male voice caught the American by surprise as he turned to see Dumbledore walking up towards him, who somehow got Hermione's letter after all.

" A male voice caught the American by surprise as he turned to see Dumbledore walking up towards him, who somehow got Hermione's letter after all

"Professor Dumbledore... How long have I been out for? What happened to Ron and Hermione?" Braedey now began to ask in confusion and worry.

"Three days now. And both Ron and Hermione are okay, thanks to you. How do I know? Tokens from your friends and admirers." Dumbledore told the brunette. "Braedey. What happened in the dungeons between you, Harry, and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally, the whole school knows."

"So, what happened to the stone?" Braedey asked

"Destroyed. Nicholas and I have had a little chat. Yes, he and his wife will die, but their legacy will live on." Dumbledore reassured to Braedey. "It really is like going to bed after a very, very long day. After all, to the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure."

"But Professor, I need to ask." Braedey began to ask. "How did I defeat V- You Know Who? The magic I performed was impossible." He said.

"Yes, it is. But not for you." Dumbledore nodded and sat down on the side of Braedey's bed. "What happened was you unlocking your sorcerer abilities that have been locked away since you were a child. Braedey, you are known as a tribrid. One of the rarest in the entire world."

Braedey's eyed widened in shock and surprise at the reveal of the news. Tribrids are a cross-breed of three different supernatural species. He then leaned into his pillow. "A tribrid.... So what happens to me now?"

"If I'm correct, I have given specific orders to your uncle. You will be trained by an old friend of mine, and you will be his apprentice. Now, you rest easy." Dumbledore said to Braedey. And with that, the headmaster of Hogwarts left the infirmary.

Braedey lay back in his bed, now struggling to process what he was just told by Dumbledore. He was now a tribrid: part wizard/part sorcerer, but one question was still on Braedey's mind. What was his third part?

~*~*~