Ch-52: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

The next day, Harry had his hearing, and after witness from Mrs. Figgins, and that magic can be performed in self-defence, Harry was luckily cleared of all charges. Fred and George hosted a miniature party that night in celebration, but Braedey didn't attend. Instead, he was fast asleep in his room while his astral form was reading up on advanced sorcery.

As the Summer came to a close, letters arrived from Hogwarts not only delivered the books required for fifth years, but also prefect badges. Hermione and Ron were the new Gryffindor prefects, while Braedey was named the new prefect of Ravenclaw. Harry meanwhile was named the new captain of the Gryffindor Lions.

Soon enough, September 1st finally arrived.

~*~*~
KINGS CROSS STATION

Braedey pushed his trolley along which has his trunk, gear and Ruby in his cage as he, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and George, and Ginny were escorted by both Moody, Molly and Arthur, Tonks, and Sirius, who was in his dog form.

"Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation." Moody shouted quietly as the group reach the bottom of the stairs.

Braedey, however, doesn't notice Sirius or Harry slip off as he then pushed his trolley through the barrier onto platform nine-and-three-quarters, where the Hogwarts Express was waiting for departure. Braedey could not help but smile at the locomotive.

Braedey smiled as he then spotted Cho near the middle of the train. "Hey, Cho?! Wassup, girl."

"Hey." Cho greeted back as the two share a hug before Cho helps him put his trunk and Ruby onboard the train. Cedric then appeared and snuck a quick kiss from Cho.

Braedey's eyes widen in complete shock. "What the?! No way, you two are officially a couple! Wait, does Amos know his dear boy has a girlfriend?"

"No." Cedric immediately answered.

"Jeez, Amos is so going to lose it when he finds out!" Braedey exclaimed as the three board the train.

Braedey suddenly sensed something as he turned to see what appeared to be a muggle boy behind what appeared to be a fractured mirror. A small crowd rush past, and just like that, the boy was gone.

Braedey shook his head as he soon boards the train. Since he was the prefect of Ravenclaw, he and Padma Patil would be patrolling the corridors of the train, and on top of that, he was yet to find who were the prefects of both Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

Seconds later, his answer reveals itself as Pansy appears. "Pansy? You are the new Slytherin Head Girl?" Braedey asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I got my letter during the summer. Crazy, huh?" Pansy then notices the badge on her friend. "You're the Ravenclaw Head Boy? Congratulations!"