Ch-12: 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗱𝗲𝗿 / 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)

After breakfast, the Weasleys, Harry and Braedey all got ready to go to Diagon Alley. The American was very excited because the Russos were going to be there. Braedey just hoped Hermione doesn't find or bump into his childhood crush. Plus, he was looking forward to seeing some of his Ravenclaw friends before returning to Hogwarts at the beginning of September.

The group gathered around the fireplace as Molly retrieved a flowerpot full of black powder and showed it to Harry. "Alright, Harry. You first." She said.

"Mum, Harry and Braedey have never travelled by Floo Powder before." Ron immediately pointed out.

"What's Floo Powder?" Harry and Braedey asked in unison.

"Oh well." Molly then turned to Ron. "Ron, you go first, so our guests can see how it's done."

Ron stepped forward as he heads into the fireplace, and took a handful of floo powder, the rest of the Weasleys, Braedey and Harry back away for health and safety reasons. "DIAGON ALLEY!" Ron yelled out clearly as he dropped the powder, causing the green flames to engulf him, and he was gone instantly.

"You see? It's quite easy, dears." Molly reassured the two wizards.

"I'll go first. I've had a similar experience like this before." Braedey volunteered as he then stepped into the fireplace and took some floo powder in his hand. "I'm ready."

"Now remember, Braedey, you need to speak very clearly." Molly advised to the American.

"I got it." Braedey nodded his head in understanding as he held his hand out. "DIAGON ALLEY!!" And before you could ask if he did say it clearly, Braedey comes out of the fireplace in Diagon Alley.

'Wow. That was something.' Braedey thought to himself.

Braedey immediately began to explore the place which hasn't changed much since his previous visit last year with Uncle Franklin

"Hey, Braedey!" A familiar voice now puts a smile on the American's face as he turned to see his best friend from Hogwarts, Terry Boot, who was due to start his second year. The two have a secret handshake and then shared a brotherly hug. "How you doing, Braedey?"

 "How you doing, Braedey?"