Ch-20: 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)

As night fell, Braedey, Harry and Ron snuck out of their respective house domoritries and headed down to the grounds to visit Hagrid. Harry and Ron would go in, while Braedey stuck to the shadows and kept a lookout for any sign of trouble.

While Harry and Ron were inside, Braedey decided to think about everything that has happened so far this year. The Chamber Of Secrets being reopened, the attacks, Hermione Granger getting petrified, winning against the Hufflepuff Badgers, and even spending Christmas with the Russos. That brought Braedey back to Diagon Alley, where Terry told him about the legend of Middle Earth.

This also brought back memories of the Forbidden Forest last year where Braedey, Harry and Ginny first encountered Gandalf the Grey, who was obviously here for a reason. 'Gandalf comes from Middle Earth AKA the Hollow Earth. But why would he be here of all places? Something must've brought Gandalf here, and I intend to find out what.' Braedey thought to himself.

Braedey immediately started walking towards the Forbidden Forest, leaving his post as he brought out his wand and cast Lumos Maxima to see better.

"Gandalf!! Gandalf!!" Braedey called out as he looks around for any sign of the old wizard. All he could hear was his voice echoing. He then looked out into the darkness of the forest. "I MUST SPEAK TO GANDALF!" He called.

There was no response, only the haunting sounds of the forest. Braedey then noticed something behind him. "Stupefy!" The figure blocked the spell but gets thrown back. Braedey then sent several plasma bolts at the figure who dodged the attack before sending powerful currents at Braedey, throwing him back into a tree. Braedey was about to attack the figure, when he noticed the blue robes and the old face. "Gandalf!"

The figure's eyes, known as Gandalf, widened once he recognised the boy

The figure's eyes, known as Gandalf, widened once he recognised the boy. "Ah, my boy. I never expected us to meet again."

"Sorry about that, Gandalf. But why are you here? Why are you spying on me?" Braedey demanded to know.

"All will be revealed in time, Braedey." Gandalf remained calm and undeterred.

"You'd better start talking because my friend is petrified, and Hogwarts will be shut down if we don't do something about whatever's unleashed from the Chamber Of Secrets." Braedey walked closer towards Gandalf, his face getting angry.

"Oh, the Chamber Of Secrets. Well, looks like someone has unleashed the most fearsome beast on purpose." Gandalf looked at the American. "A creature that can kill someone with its stare, and anyone who looks at its reflection gets petrified."

That sentence immediately started to connect the dots in Braedey's head, the culprit responsible for the attacks over the months. This immediately brings hope for Braedey, as he recited a paragraph from one of his magical creatures books. "'Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land, none is more deadly than the Basilisk. Capable of living for hundreds of years, instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent's eye. Spiders flee before it...' The Basilisk, of course! Thanks, Gandalf." The culprit was revealed.