Ch-29: 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

Braedey slowly climbed up the steps of an ancient temple which looked to be part of an underground city that dates back to ancient civilisations like the Romans and the Greeks. Hot molten lava poured down from the fissures around the onto the city below as it generated rather warm heat.

 Hot molten lava poured down from the fissures around the onto the city below as it generated rather warm heat

Braedey reached the top of the steps as he was out of breath from all the climbing he had to do. He then notices something ahead of him through the mist. A giant creature was resting, much bigger than even the biggest of dragons ever known or seen before. He slowly walked closer, taking small steps as the mist began to clear to reveal.....

A gigantic-spiked creature possibly 400ft tall from snout to tail with darkened black reptilian skin, three rows of 89 dorsal spikes running along his back and his tail, large arms with four black-clawed hands, a head that almost looked like a grizzly bear from the front with a small snout, and orange eagle-like eyes.

Braedey stepped closer, and slowly placed his hand on the scale of the beast. The creature relaxed as it stares into Braedey's blue eyes. The American smiled.

"Greetings,.. old friend."

~*~*~

Braedey snapped awake, now noticing he was back in the Great Hall. "Just another dream, with... Godzilla?" He uttered to himself, then he noticed Hermione's arm was swung over his body.

Braedey quickly backed away before saying, "We're not at that stage yet." He whispered. He then noticed a note right next to his sleeping bag. Braedey grabbed it and reads;

To Braedey
I'd like to see you in my office. Got a couple of surprises for you, something to help you with your training. It will be long so I've already let Flitwick know.
Albus Dumbledore.

'Surprises for training? Better not keep him waiting.' Braedey thought to himself.

Braedey looked around and noticed Percy wasn't around, and everyone else was asleep. He quietly got up and snuck out of the Great Hall, thanking the gods it's a weekend as Braedey made it back to Ravenclaw Tower. He changed into his weekend clothes quietly as everyone was still asleep at half seven in the morning.