Ch-15: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)

A few days after the disastrous Defence Against The Dark Arts class, Lockhart had stopped bringing real creatures into his class. Instead, he read segments from his books, which made the class very, very boring.

However, today was Quidditch tryouts. A chance for the veterans to prove they still belong on the team, and for the newbies to show off their skill. For Braedey, it was like the tryouts at American high schools, but it's wasn't tryouts without some music. Braedey broke out the speaker and started playing some 2000's songs.

The Ravenclaw tryouts were a few days away as Braedey's reading one of the several books on sorcery, his speaker currently playing 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi.

Braedey then heard a voice. "Hey, Braedey. You mind turning that music down?"

Braedey looks up to see Oliver Wood, keeper and captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. "Sorry. The music encourages motivation, and motivation keeps your guys and girls on their toes." Braedey told Oliver. "Plus, it gives me a good sense of home."

Oliver nodded in understanding. "Actually, I might need some help down here."

"Sure, I'll be there in a sec." Braedey grabbed his speaker before heading down.

On the way, they now passed Colin Creevey, who has been taking pictures of both Braedey and Harry since the first day. Braedey gently moved the camera out of Colin's hand as he walked past, reaching the Quidditch field with the speaker over his shoulder. From what Braedey was hearing, Oliver was asking Harry about the possibility of the American being a spy.

"Hey, Oliver. I'm not deaf, I can hear you." Braedey called out with sarcasm in his voice as he puts the boombox down on the ground. "And realistically, Ravenclaw Eagles are very good at strategising." Wood apologised as Braedey then stood near Harry. "So Harry, what's Oliver Wood's master plan this year to win the Quidditch Cup?"

"Wood's been coming up with new tactics." Harry answered. "And you and I are being followed by that Colin kid for days now."

"Don't get confused by the new names, Harry. Back in America, the teams' names are... unique." Braedey explained to Harry. "Figured I'd apply some of it here. Ravenclaw Eagles. Hufflepuff Badgers. Slytherin Serpents..."

"And what about us?" A female voice called out. Braedey and Harry looked to see Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet and Katie Bell, looking at the two wizards in confusion.

"The Gryffindor Lions." Braedey states as he then winks with a smirk. The girls laughed as Braedey gave them a thumbs up.

"I don't believe it! Where do you think you're going, Flint?" Oliver suddenly called out loudly.

"Quidditch practice." Marcus Flint's voice immediately answered.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor, today." Oliver told Marcus as the rest of the Slytherin Serpents Quidditch team arrived after their trek from the castle.

" Oliver told Marcus as the rest of the Slytherin Serpents Quidditch team arrived after their trek from the castle