Ch-33: 𝗚𝗌𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗞 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙛 𝘌𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

Previously...

Dumbledore turned to Hermione. "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before the last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight. More than two innocent lives may be spared." Dumbledore then heads to the doors, and prepared to close it. "Three turns should do it, I think. Oh, and by the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck."

Dumbledore closes the door as Ron looked at Harry, Hermione, and Braedey. "What the bloody hell was that all about?"

"Sorry, Ron. You'll only slow us down." Braedey points out as Hermione puts the chain around his, hers, and Harry's neck. Hermione then grabbed a hourglass-like device before slapping Harry's hand away before turning it.

Three times.

~*~*~

The next thing the trio see is time being reversed in a blur all around them as night reverser into day before normal time resumed. Both Braedey, Harry and Hermione were now standing in an empty infirmary as Hermione puts the device.

Harry looks around. "What just happened? Where's Ron?"

"7:30. Where were we at 7:30?" Hermione asked as she checks her watch.

"Heading down to Hagrid's place. Let's roll out!" Braedey said before he started running with Harry and Hermione racing behind him. The trio dashed through the courtyard and across the bridge before ducking out of sight.

 The trio dashed through the courtyard and across the bridge before ducking out of sight

Harry and Hermione were out of breath. "Does no one ever tell you, you run so fast, we can barely keep up." Hermione said to Braedey.

"Sorry, it's just what happens when you have ADHD." Braedey apologised. "Now, Dumbledore sent us to this moment in time. What was that gizmo you had with you, girl?"

Hermione quickly took the hourglass-like device. "You see this? It's a Time Turner. McGonagall gave it to me on the first day back. It's how I've been getting to all my classes all year."

"You mean we've gone back in time?" Harry asked in surprise; he never knew time travel actually existed.

"Of course, Dumbledore wants us to change something at this point." Braedey stated as he watches past Hermione punch Draco in the face. "Ouch!" He then pulled Harry and Hermione into a hiding place as Draco and his cronies run past in fright.

The trio then waited for the coast to clear before heading down to Hagrid's hut where Buckbeak was still chained to the post outside of the hut.

"Look, Buckbeak's still alive." Harry pointed out.

"Genuis! That's why Dumbledore sent us back several hours earlier." Braedey realised.

"Of course. Remember what Dumbledore said? If you succeed, more than two innocent lives could be spared." Hermione recollected to the hybrid. The three then hide behind a large mound of pumpkins as the crows started flying in.