Ch-5: 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 & 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)

2ND SEPTEMBER 2011

It was 6:45AM at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Inside the castle, weirdly, Braedey was one of the early birds to wake up. Well, to be accurate, jolt awake after another nightmare, not about bad things, but more visions unfortunately. He got washed, then got dressed into his Hogwarts uniform and put on his blue tie: the ties and skirt now had four different colours to represent the different houses at Hogwarts (blue - Ravenclaw, Green - Slytherin, Yellow - Hufflepuff, and red - Gryffindor).

Braedey heads on down to the common room to look over his notes about the visions he's seen in his head for the last two years; the theory is it's something to with the prophecy that Braedey has heard before, and with the warning signs he got during the summer, in which it could mean they are all connected.

For Armaggedon is imminent - December 2019
•But a new order stand in its way - New Allies?
•The Chosen ones united for a purpose - Important people - Who?
•Led by the tribrid who bridges the cracks back together - Unification?

Axel entered the common room. "Morning, Braedey. Sleep well? What you doing?" He greeted the American as he sat on the opposite chair.

Braedey quickly had to think of a lie. "Uh, last minute revisions before classes today. Anything else I should know about?" He asked.

Axel scratched his head. "Well, I'm meeting with a few friends at lunch. You should definitely meet them, they're nice."

"Sure, I just need you to be quiet. I'm trying to solve a puzzle here on potions. A question I made up." Braedey answered as Axel gave him the thumbs up.

The Grindelwald Martin suddenly pulled a panicked face, thinking about he had just exposed what he was really doing before going back to studying.

~*~*~

After heading to the Great Hall for Hogwarts's very own all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, Braedey, Terry and Samuel all had a race to their first lesson which is Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall.

Unfortunately, neither of them had memorised the whole castle's layout and they just relied on sense of direction and pure luck, as the three Ravenclaws navigate the many corridors. As if luck was on their side, the three made it to Transfiguration class early. However, instead of the head of Gryffindor House waiting for the Ravenclaws, there was a grey tabby cat sitting on the table, reading a map. Braedey rubbed his eyes to see the cat wasn't reading a map.

"Made it. Ten minutes early." Samuel said through deep breaths, no doubt out of breath from all the running.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. But McGonagall has beaten us to class." Braedey interjected, pointing at the teacher's desk as the boys walked into the classroom.

Terry snickered. "Don't be ridiculous, that's not McGonagall. That's just her pet."

"Your losing you mind, Terry. That is McGonagall. The tabby cat is her." Braedey corrected to his fellow Ravenclaws.

"No, its not." Samuel joins in with Terry.

The tabby cat then jumped off the table and changed into Professor McGonagall with her green robes and glasses on. The three boy's eyes widened in shock what they've just seen.

 The three boy's eyes widened in shock what they've just seen