Ch-57: 𝗝𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

After the discovery of his father's true identity, Braedey had taken refuge inside of his suitcase at Hagrid's hut, where he looked after and hung out with his prehistoric creatures.

Hagrid even helped Braedey out sometimes, like one time when a Utahraptor went too far North, close to the Crylophosaurus' territory in the artic biome. It took both of them to corner the small creature before sending back to it's pack. Hagrid used a taser stick instead of his umbrella, the two luckily able to corral the Utahraptor back to its pack and it's biome.

Overtime, Braedey had begun mastering his magic more and more overtime, the magic he's using now manifesting itself into that of six colourful gems, each of them representing an aspect of everything. The six gems all float around Braedey as they power up with the magic within, their strength growing overtime...

Braedey had also turned the Cold War between him and Umbridge hot by attacking the Inquisitorial Squad one night on April Fools Day... except it wasn't a prank.

~*~*~
1ST APRIL 2016

The sounds of yelling could be heard in the Forest as the Inquisitorial Squad chased after Braedey, firing spells at him

The sounds of yelling could be heard in the Forest as the Inquisitorial Squad chased after Braedey, firing spells at him. The group of Slytherins who have sided with Umbridge were eager to be the ones who stopped Grindelwald Martin, and maybe win them the house cup for their house, while forever being in Umbridge's debt.

Little did the Slytherins know, they had just walked off into a trap.

The Slytherins continued running, shouting and firing off stunning spells when they soon entered a clearing. Braedey had suddenly disappeared into the trees as the group then started to hear birds flying away, and twigs snapping. The group then heard growling as they spotted Braedey emerging from the trees. Before they could aim their wands, a pack of Velociraptors emerge from the trees, along with an Indominus Rex illusion.

 Before they could aim their wands, a pack of Velociraptors emerge from the trees, along with an Indominus Rex illusion

"Oh,..." Goyle uttered as the dinosaurs attacked him and the rest of the Slytherin.

The Velociraptors jump out from the shadows or the tall grass to ambush some of the Slytherins, while Braedey turns into his Diabolos Rex form and scared the rest away including Crabbe and Goyle.