Ch-3: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)

Over the rest of the summer holidays, Ruby has adjusted to his new home very well as Braedey begun to study the books that he brought from Diagon Alley. He'd be reading up on it, with his King Parrot on his shoulder to overlook what he's looking at.

Franklin, meanwhile, responded to a muggle crime scene alongside the MACUSA, one of their workers was found murdered in one of Chicago's park, his body was torn in half and covered in scratches according to reports.

A clear werewolf attack. First generation.

Braedey, meanwhile, was looking forward to Hogwarts and it's subjects. The subjects he was looking forward to study was Charms, Transfiguration, Potions and Defence Against The Dark Arts, because Braedey wishes to be an Auror like his mother and Franklin after he leaves Hogwarts. But he likes the sound of Magizoologist like his great 2nd uncle, Newt Scamander for example, even better.... it was just so hard for the American to even decide.

Braedey will just have to wait till probably 4th year to consider his options. If nothing bad happens. Besides, what could go wrong at Hogwarts?

~*~*~
1ST SEPTEMBER 2011

Braedey woke up at 5:30 in the morning, but he was too nervous and excited to get back to sleep. He decided to get up and got dressed into casual clothes. jeans, sneakers, T-Shirt and Jersey Jacket.

Braedey then packed everything into his trunk, including his speaker, which he's tinkered with magic so it wouldn't shorten out by the castle's protective spells. He then checked, double-checkered, triple-checkered, and quadruple-checked to make sure he had everything by going through the list, and Ruby was shut in his cage. Braedey then proceeded to sit on his bed and read a book named 'Hogwarts: A History,' while waiting for Franklin to wake up.

A few hour later, Braedey's trunk and caged King Parrot were placed in Damon's backpack which has an Undetectable Extension charm and made lightweight to help carry very heavy objects like his trunk and cage. The Americans did, however, create loads of noise, enough to draw some No-Majs, but the two soon left the house before the No-Majs could even investigate further.

However, on the way to King's Cross, on the London Subway, Franklin started to slowly panic, fearing he had used magic in full view of muggles and risked exposing the wizarding world to the No-Majs, even though he was good at hiding his expressions.

"Uncle Franklin, can you just relax please?" Braedey asked to Damon as he sat next to him.

"I'm sorry. I should've used magic earlier, I'll risk losing my job." Franklin apologised.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up for what you did." Braedey tried to console.

"Don't tell me to relax. You have no idea what I've been through already." Franklin hissed.

"Okay... why don't you talk about it? It'll help relieve you of the stress." Braedey suggested.

Franklin took a deep breath as he thought back to the end of the First Wizarding War over ten years ago. "Before you moved in, I was part of the Order Of The Phoenix, a resistance group that was founded by Albus Dumbledore. One of ours betrayed us, joined You Know Who, and gave away the location of all our safehouses. I was sent with Lily and James Potter to Godric's Hollow, me and James were inseparable."

"Wait. You knew both Lily and James Potter?" Braedey asked in surprise and awe; he had heard of the Potters before.

"Yes, I did. Lily was pregnant with a baby boy. However, You Know Who had found out and sent some of his best Death Eaters including Bellatrix Lestrange. Braedey, Lupin and I fought hard, but we were outnumbered and outgunned, or outwanded. When I got close to stopping Bellatrix, I suddenly realised it was all a diversion. But by the time I did... I was already too late, Lily and James were dead. It was all my fault." Franklin sighed deeply and solemnly.