Ch-28: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

19TH OCTOBER 2013

As September turned into October, Defence Against The Dark Arts was now becoming everyone's favourite subject, all thanks to Professor Lupin, who was way better than both Lockhart and Quirrell. Braedey was one of the people who enjoyed it the most because he finally got to expand his arsenal of spells, and knowledge on supernatural creatures.

Still, there's the mystery about how his Giganotosaur form was changing into that of a hybrid dinosaur. This could explain why Braedey, Terry and Samuel were sitting the couches, surrounded by books on dinosaurs, and other prehistoric creatures. Hermione was hanging out as well, since she wanted to help.

"Hey, guys. I might be onto something here." Samuel called out, the boys and Hermione coming over to see what Samuel had found out.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"This is what I've found out of Braedey's Animagus form; the arms and claws are of the Therinzonosaurus, the head is still a Giganotosaur, but the snout is long, the sail on its back coming from the Spinosaurus, and those horns are from a Carnotaurus." Samuel shows his drawing of the Giganotosaur so far. "And the teeth, they're from two different ones. One's from the Giga for cutting, and the other's from the T-Rex for crushing."

"Any reason why it would.... evolve?" Terry asked.

Samuel shook his head as he turned to Hermione, hoping for an answer. Hermione wasn't the expert on Animagus, but she did have a theory. "I think when you took the potion, you didn't know which dinosaur you want to turn into. And now it's using a Giganotosaurus as a template to create a hybrid dinosaur." She hypothesised.

"That is a good theory, Hermione. But if it is a hybrid dinosaur, what should we call it?" Braedey now smiled at his friend before narrowing his eyes.

~*~*~
26TH OCTOBER 2013

A week later, and no unique name to call the hybrid dinosaur as the October half-term arrives, as did the first Hogsmeade visit of the year, Braedey was thankful that Franklin signed the permission slip before the attack. Harry, unfortunately, didn't get his permission slip signed before he 'accidentally' blew up his aunt, which meant he had to stay back at the school.

The night before, Hermione had asked Braedey out to Hogsmeade which took the hybrid completely by surprise since he wasn't sure he was ready to get into a relationship. But he accepted which made Hermione scream like a little girl in reaction. Unfortunately, Pansy had the same idea, but since she was not like Draco, Pansy was starting to gain friends in Gryffindor, including Hermione.

Braedey entered the courtyard, wearing his casual clothes including a black shirt, a dark blue jumper over it, denim jeans, and comfy boots, with a coat in case the temperature dropped.

"Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege." Professor McGonagall explained to the third years. "Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school, that privilege shall not be extended again. No permission form signed, no visiting the village."

"Those with permission, follow me." Filch called out. "Those without, stay put."

"Let's do this." Terry smiled at Braedey as the two start walking to Hogsmeade.

Usually, the students would take the carriages, but the American preferred to walk since he enjoys the peace and tranquility of the countryside.

"Oh, yeah." Braedey smiled as Pansy then joins them. "Hey, girl."

"Hi, Braedey, Terry. Mind if I join you?" Pansy asked.

"Sure. Glad you can join us." Terry answered.