Ch-39: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

2ND SEPTEMBER 2014

The next morning, as per usual, Braedey woke up at quarter-to-seven before everyone else woke up. He got washed and dressed into his Hogwarts uniform before heading into his suitcase to check on both magical and prehistoric creatures. Since they had reached their full size, Braedey had to make sure they were all well and had plenty of food and drink.

Once that was done, Braedey then heads on down to the common room to study before classes. Eddie was up too as he passed a piece of parchment to his friend.

"New timetables, mate. Just came in the mailbox. Here, take a look." Eddie said.

Braedey sat on the couch as he read his timetable once, twice, then three times. "Well, loads of changes: still got Defence Against The Dark Arts with Gryffindor, Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, and Potions with Slytherin. The rest,... I don't know what's going on here?"

"Yeah, that got me as well. The rest of the subjects, we're on our own." Eddie pointed out. "I think we're sharing the rest of our classes with the exchange students."

"Fantastic! We'll be able to spend more time with my American friends." Braedey smiles happily. "But then, there's Hermione."

"What about her?" Eddie questioned.

"Let's just say, Hermione and Jasmine kinda hate each other. I gonna have to make a choice between either one of them." Braedey pointed out.

"Yeah, you do. Hermione maybe the brightest witch. But Jasmine... she can sing so good, and you did a duet as well. Besides, you're not gonna be at Hogwarts for long." Eddie pointed out.

"True." Braedey nodded his head. "Definitely not this term, but probably the next. Our OWLs are coming up, and if I'm gonna become an Auror or a Magizoologist, I need to get top marks."

"Definitely! But we gotta resolve this relationship issue fast, before the wands are drawn." Eddie pointed out as the two continued to chat before heading down to breakfast.

~*~*~

After breakfast, it was Defence Against The Dark Arts, first thing in the morning as Mad-Eye writes his name on the board

"Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror. Ministry malcontent. And your new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end! Any questions?" Moody began.

Braedey and Terry looked at each other, both having the same thought on their minds. 'Yep, Mad-Eye Moody is definitely off his rocker.' They thought.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Moody asked.