Ch-49: 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 (𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

28TH JUNE 2015

At Cineworld Cinema, not far from Wembley Stadium, Braedey and Hermione exit as they both smiling and couldn't stop talking about the film the two had just saw, which was Jurassic World.

Braedey was hanging out with Hermione as much as he could since 5th year would be his very last year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. After that, Braedey would be leaving for Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in America.

"Oh my god! That was insane!" Braedey exclaimed with a smile on his face. "Imagine riding on a motorbike with a pack of Velociraptors around you, maybe even a whole family of T-Rex. Hermione, that would be the outrageous thing I've ever done in your case."

"Definitely." Hermione nodded as the two head towards Wembley Park tube station. Hermione was wearing good-looking top with light jeans and black boots, and her hair was done up in a ponytail. "But I mean, creating a hybrid dinosaur? That's totally barbaric and totally the worst idea ever."

"Agreed, but you have to admit, Hermione

"Agreed, but you have to admit, Hermione. That was definitely worth the wait." Braedey shrugged to her.

"Well, I can agree with you on that. But oh my god, Owen Grady! He's so good-looking, even though he looks like that Starlord guy." Hermione smiles as Braedey shook his head. "His looks, his muscles..."

"Hermione, stop going all lovey-dovey on Chris Pratt, even he is one of the hot Chris." Braedey sighed. "Try thinking about Zach Mitchell, he's more your age. Plus, ain't we supposed to meet your old primary school friends in 20 minutes at Oxford Street."

Hermione checked her watch. "Oh no... we're screwed.."

"Chillax, we'll just take the Metropolitan Line to Baker Street, then change to the Bakerloo Line and get off at Oxford Circus." Braedey reassured to Hermione as the two passed through the ticket barriers. "It's a foolproof plan. I mean, how many friends did you have in primary school before you started at Hogwarts?"

"Uhh, quite a few. Depends on who turns up at Oxford Street when we get there." Hermione as she then gave Braedey a kiss on the cheek.

Braedey smiled back when Hermione did it. "Okay, but would you choose Chris Pratt as Owen Grady from Jurassic World, or Chris Evans as Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Or maybe even that Ben 10 character?"

Hermione smiled, though she thought hard about that question. The two walk down to the southbound platform to wait for the next train.

"Imagine if Tennyson and I teamed up, or if his cousin Gwen was the new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher this year?" Braedey thought to himself. "I mean, I don't want anyone who's not a Death Eater in disguise, not anyone who's a werewolf, nor anyone who lies to get more popular. I just want an actual teacher who knows how to fight Dark forces, not a dumbass!"